Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!
- Ask a legal question to our community of lawyers, judges and members
- Read useful answers to frequent legal questions in The Law Guide
- Read or contribute to the latest legal news in The Law Journal
- Find a lawyer near you in the Lawyer Directory
- If you need to hire an attorney, get a case review from a lawyer!
- Downloading or sharing legal forms and law outlines
Criminal Procedure, Criminal Court
Criminal procedure in criminal court, beginning from search and seizure, Miranda warning, warrants and arrests by the police. Following is arraignment and bail. If necessary are criminal trials, sentencing, plea bargains and restitution. There may be parole, probation, prison & jail and restitution. Also covers criminal attorneys, public defenders and the criminal justice system.
Click for Legal Categories:
Thread Display Options