Wrongfully termination/ hostile work environment

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
I was threatened and walked out of tyson foods where I was a maintenance man for more than 80 days because of unsafe and unethical practices being done to me sevearal times. Long story short my supervisor wouldn't get the tools needed to do my job and would let senior techs work unsafely and I took him to hr for this and 6 hrs later into my shift they walked me from the property without reason a week later had a meeting with me trying to lie about what happened but I have video and pictures of some of the wrong doing and also have reports typed out where I reached out to the company free hotline. Please call me at (deleted by moderator for your safety) and I will share more about the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not an attorney referral service and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. You cannot find representation here. If you want to determine whether you have any kind of legal standing to bring suit (which is not clear from your post) please contact your State Bar Association, your local Legal Aid or any law schools in your area for referrals.

I was threatened

Threatened with what? Threatened by whom (not a name)?

unsafe and unethical practices being done to me sevearal times.

Such as?

6 hrs later into my shift they walked me from the property without reason

Nothing in the history of the world has ever happened without reason. I'll assume you meant that you don't know the reason or don't think it was a good reason.

a week later had a meeting with me trying to lie about what happened

What does "trying to lie" mean? Did you mean that they actually did lie?

Your post is a bit disjointed, but it at least raises the possibility of a claim based on illegal retaliation for raising safety issues. I suggest you consult with a local attorney who handles employment matters.

Back