Wife took both vehicles

Superhunter333

So I was blindsided by a TOR today from my wife keeping me away from the her,the kids our home her car and......my truck. They are our only vehicles and Both the vehicles were purchased while we were married she drives the suv and I drive the truck. I can understand her car but why would a judge allow her to keep both vehicles and me none she doesn't need both. There was nothing with the TOR explaining why it was issued I have made no threats against her or the kids. What can I do my court date isn't for 2 weeks and I can't go without a vehicle I have to get to work. Any help would be appreciated thank you

You can move for an emergency hearing in the matter.
That might take you 6-8 days, if successful.
You might try speaking with a couple local lawyers.
If you have a mutual friend or relative she teusts, see if that the person can discuss taking one vehicle and delivering it to you. That is, if the order doesn't prohibit. Not having read the order, it's hard to offer more advice except hire a lawyer.

So follow up and aditional Questions I went and filed a amendment to my order which got my truck back when I was there a bunch of my stuff was in the yard the cop told me I could take what was mine in the yard just couldn't go in the house. So I set up a trail camera hours before I was served and took that with me with the stuff in the yard. In the order I'm not allowed any survalence of her at all but in the pictures she has her and a 15 year old boy showing up at 1:30 am my 3 year old daughter in tow and leaving at 8 am so he stayed the night with her alone she is 23 he is 15 question is does this violate any laws and should I report it even though I'm technically violating the TRO but in the photos it has the cops showing up to serve me

So follow up and aditional Questions I went and filed a amendment to my order which got my truck back when I was there a bunch of my stuff was in the yard the cop told me I could take what was mine in the yard just couldn't go in the house. So I set up a trail camera hours before I was served and took that with me with the stuff in the yard. In the order I'm not allowed any survalence of her at all but in the pictures she has her and a 15 year old boy showing up at 1:30 am my 3 year old daughter in tow and leaving at 8 am so he stayed the night with her alone she is 23 he is 15 question is does this violate any laws and should I report it even though I'm technically violating the TRO but in the photos it has the cops showing up to serve me

Oh my goodness, she might be doing some very naughty things to the young, inexperienced lad.

If she IS knocking boots with a child, your child(ren) might also be at risk.

I'm sure it breaks your heart to know what MIGHT be happening in or around your precious, innocent, children!!!

You could take your recent revelations to a local lawyer and see what he or she suggests.

You could send your video-graphic PROOF ANONYMOUSLY by overnight mail or delivery service to these fine folks:

Child Protective Services | Washington State Department of Social and Health Services

You could start by calling this number: 1-800-562-5624
Nights & Weekends
- to report child abuse during the evening or on weekends.

Questions that could be asked when you call:
  1. The name, address and age of the child.
  2. The name and address of the child's parent, guardian or other persons having custody of the child.
  3. The nature and extent of the abuse or neglect.
  4. Any evidence of previous incidences.
  5. Any other information which may be helpful in establishing the cause of the child's abuse or neglect and the identity of the perpetrator.
You do not need to have all of the above information when you call to make a report, but the more accurate information you can provide, the better equipped the offices will be to assess the child's safety.

If you give the PROOF (the video) to a trusted associate, he or she could DROP that DIME on any alleged child sexual abusers.

Honestly, you do not know why the kid was there. I assume you know this kid if you know his age. What makes you think they are doing anything inappropriate? You can make an anonymous report to CPS if you have reason to suspect abuse or her taking advantage of the boy, but I would not expect much to come of it. I would not automatically assume she is sleeping with a child unless there is a lot you have left out. Even then, you are going to be in major trouble for violating the TRO. I have no idea why you would be doing surveillance if the order specifically indicates you may not. If you had this camera set up to spy on your family before all this, I suspect I know the reason for the TRO. That is just not something normal people do.

I set up the camera because we had a trespasser the night before. She was arrested for statutory rape this morning because his parents filed a report but thanks for your opinion have a great day

I set up the camera because we had a trespasser the night before. She was arrested for statutory rape this morning because his parents filed a report but thanks for your opinion have a great day

Are you now seeking to obtain CUSTODY to ensure your child(ren) is (are) protected and shielded from someone who apparently MOLESTS and SEXUALLY ABUSES kids?

I sure as heck would be in a court with my lawyer MONDAY morning!!!

Arrested for "statutory rape" in 24 hours?!?!

Uh ... what state is this in?

Sorry, but I don't see it - not at all. His word, alone, is not likely to result in her arrest from her house where she does not reside with the alleged victim. It forces the state to bring the matter to court WAAAY too early, and no sex crimes investigation I am aware of would even consider a custodial arrest so quickly without any evidence or additional statements.

Something's amiss here.

Back