what to do?

JBELLAM

Jurisdiction
Other
------ Nissan manager in riverside knows someone personally. at----- Financial that can get anyone approved for fraudulent loans. On 10/4/2022 I went to purchase a 2019 Nissan Sentra to finance it.at first I was told I would want that car because it had issues and was in the shop, so I had test drove another car. After test driving the other car, I was told I would need a cosigner.

So, the following day I had talk to my boss who was a friend of mine he owns his own business and I worked for him making $300 a week in cash and was also receiving SSI. which I was getting$1,040.21 a month my boss agreed to cosign for me he owns --------Transportation services because I was paid cash he made me some paystubs for the car loan for verification.

The next day after (dealer) telling me I needed a cosigner (dealer) called me while I was at to see if I had gotten a cosigner. I said yes then they told me my manager is going to call you right back, no more the 10 min the manager. ------------- the manager called me back and said today is your lucky day we are going to get you approved without a cosigner and help you get into a car so you can get back and forth to the doctors and to work. I am sick, he asked if I could come down and I told him I was working till 3:30 he asked if they could pick me up at 4pm I said make it 430pm they agreed I gave them my home address. after work I went home changed and got all my documents together and they picked me up and, on the way, there I told the guy I hope this isn't a scam because I'm sick and don't have time for it. And I've already been scammed by one car dealer. He assured me it wasn't a scam. I said how they going to approve me without a cosigner today, but they couldn't approve me yesterday he said the guy with the sticky fingers wasn't here yesterday, but he is today, and he knows someone at the bank that can get anyone approved.

At the time I thought they were going to pull some strings because of my credit. but when I got their everything was happening quick, he basically told me I was going to be paying $370 a month and I said great that's cheaper than my last car. ------------ also told me after a year I could trade the car in if I wanted to, I would have better options by then because my credit would be better, he said I would have extended warranty on the car while it was in my position, so I don't have to worry about paying if something happens to the car. he also said I would have to purchase insurance after 30 days. then took me to test drive the car to my surprise it was the same car I was originally looking at online for $17,331 with 38,921 miles that they said had issues.

He confirmed that the issues were fixed and if I wanted to test drive it. I said OK it was busy a lot of traffic and people were leaving for the day, so we test drove the car and it seemed like it was good. So, when we got back -----asked if it was good I said it seems to run good no problems and he said OK let me talk to the bank and to have a seat in his office I noticed all my documents were back in the envelope I had brought them in, so I figured they had made copies.

Then about 20 to 30 min later ------ came back to his office and told me congratulation I got you approved. I was so happy. I was told to go upstairs to sign the contract. I went upstairs and was greeted by another man who introduced himself and asked how I was doing I said good and asked him how he was doing, and he said wonderful ready to get u into your new car and ready to go home. People were saying goodbye. and leaving for the day I was really surprised to see the whole top of his desk was a touch screen computer never seen anything like it.

I wasn't able to read anything because he had it blown up and just told me were to sign, he said basically the same thing I would be paying $370 a month and told me about the insurance and about the extended warranty that would come with the car as long as it's in my possession. and was telling me were to sign I also put $970 down payment. after he told me congratulations on my new car gave me the USB drive that the contract was on and sent me downstairs when I got downstairs ------ said here is your keys and you document. And I left. The bank called me like 2 or three days later to congratulate me on my new car said I would be receiving some papers in the mail.

On the 4th or 5th day when I was going to work, I smelled something burning. and I noticed that it wasn't shifting right I also noticed the RPM were going really high when I start the car then would slowly go down My boss said it sounds like a transmission issue. I was really bummed out, so I called ------- Nissan told them what was going on and they said bring it in you have warranty so just bring it in, so I had to wait to bring it in till I had a ride in case I had to leave the car. I told ----- I don't think I want. this car because it supposably only has 38,921 miles and it's a 2019 and its already having tranny issues.

He said I can't approve you for another car but what if we fix the problem? I said if it's the tranny how you going to fix it he said if it needs a new tranny, we will put one. I said OK My boss said I don't think they are going to put a new tranny the car will be worth more. But I left the car overnight the next day early in the morning they called me and said the car was ready I said wow that was quick what was the problem they said the tranny they put another one I said overnight they said yes, we do it all the time.so I went to pick up the car got the work order and was having to go to a doctor appointment and didn't want to be late so I left

then the following day it was doing the something they said it probably needs to be relearned I said what's that they said when u put a new tranny in it needs to be reset with the scanner so I brought it back left it a couple hr. and was called to pick it back up then when getting on the freeway it was not shifting right still my boss said it's probably a lemon so

I contacted some attorneys for a lemon law I had also received papers from ----- Financial saying I was to be paying $470 instead of $370 I called the bank and they said that's what was on the contract I signed when I was downloading the contract off the USB drive for the attorney and

going through my paperwork I noticed a paper that I don't think was supposed to be in there but it said I worked for -------- Maintenace I was a manager I make $5,500 a month I'm been doing this for 8 years and it lied about how much I pay for rent how long I lived at my residence so when I found an attorney i sent them this the same thing I'm writing to you and they took the case they were lemon law attorneys all the attorneys I had seen delt with lemon law and fraud so I thought this law firm delt with the same thing cause they took my case but come to find out they only deal with the lemon not the fraud they said I could pursue the fraud stuff after the lemon law was settled so in November of 2023

I won the lemon law and I was supposed to bring the car back for repurchase in January or February but in December I was in an accident that wasn't my fault I have the police report and everything and my car was totaled and the at fault party didn't have insurance that's another whole deal gone bad so my attorney said it will have to be a cash and keep .Once this was done, I contacted the bank had been making the payments every month I had 100% payment history on my credit never missed a payment never late on any credit I've ever had. I contacted the bank in regard to the loan and asked them to please send me proof of the income verification. they had on file for me the lady said sure let me pull up your account then she told me to hang on then got back on the phone and asked me what I needed this for I said for my records she then said they don't have proof of my income on file. I said you guys approved me for a loan in the amount of $21,176 and don't have proof of income on file for me what do you guys have for proof of income the lady said a paper saying were you work how much u make and I said is that paper signed by me she said no.

I then called ------ Nissan and asked them to please send me proof of the income they have on file for me, and they said when did you purchase the car, I said 1 yr. ago. And their response was they shred all documents after a year. I filed a complaint with the cfpb and they sent my complaint to ------ financial and their response was they take this kind of stuff very serious and if I could send the proof of this and documents to the compliance dept. Which I did I got an email saying they received my documents and was going over them I then received a call early in the morning asking me to give her a call when I called it went straight to voicemail then every time after that I would get hung up on or the call would be disconnected when I call from someone Elses phone they would ask for my name and would be hung up on again I would continually receive emails telling me to pay or they would come reposes the car and it would go to my credit and they have already sent it to my credit but

I want to go after them because of one of ------Financial employees knowingly and willingly approving me for a fraudulent loan and how many others have they done this to since they said he knew someone in the bank and could get anyone approved without my knowledge and it's not signed the car was advertised online and I still have the online advertisement that it was $17,331 and I'm paying a total of $320002.54 at 14.54% interested I was only paying $29,700 for my Brand New 2019 Volkswagen 0 miles of the lot and that was paid off

Raceway Nissan manager in riverside knows someone personally. at CIG Financial that can get anyone approved for fraudulent loans. On 10/4/2022 I went to purchase a 2019 Nissan Sentra to finance it.at first I was told I would want that car because it had issues and was in the shop, so I had test drove another car. After test driving the other car, I was told I would need a cosigner. So, the following day I had talk to my boss who was a friend of mine he owns his own business and I worked for him making $300 a week in cash and was also receiving SSI. which I was getting$1,040.21 a month my boss agreed to cosign for me he owns DLGS Transportation services because I was paid cash he made me some paystubs for the car loan for verification. The next day after Raceway telling me I needed a cosigner Raceway called me while I was at to see if I had gotten a cosigner. I said yes then they told me my manager is going to call you right back, no more the 10 min the manager. Luis Gonzalez the manager called me back and said today is your lucky day we are going to get you approved without a cosigner and help you get into a car so you can get back and forth to the doctors and to work. I am sick, he asked if I could come down and I told him I was working till 3:30 he asked if they could pick me up at 4pm I said make it 430pm they agreed I gave them my home address. after work I went home changed and got all my documents together and they picked me up and, on the way, there I told the guy I hope this isn't a scam because I'm sick and don't have time for it. And I've already been scammed by one car dealer. He assured me it wasn't a scam. I said how they going to approve me without a cosigner today, but they couldn't approve me yesterday he said the guy with the sticky fingers wasn't here yesterday, but he is today, and he knows someone at the bank that can get anyone approved. At the time I thought they were going to pull some strings because of my credit. but when I got their everything was happening quick, he basically told me I was going to be paying $370 a month and I said great that's cheaper than my last car. Louis Gonzalez also told me after a year I could trade the car in if I wanted to, I would have better options by then because my credit would be better, he said I would have extended warranty on the car while it was in my position, so I don't have to worry about paying if something happens to the car. he also said I would have to purchase insurance after 30 days. then took me to test drive the car to my surprise it was the same car I was originally looking at online for $17,331 with 38,921 miles that they said had issues. He confirmed that the issues were fixed and if I wanted to test drive it. I said OK it was busy a lot of traffic and people were leaving for the day, so we test drove the car and it seemed like it was good. So, when we got back Luis asked if it was good I said it seems to run good no problems and he said OK let me talk to the bank and to have a seat in his office I noticed all my documents were back in the envelope I had brought them in, so I figured they had made copies. Then about 20 to 30 min later Luis came back to his office and told me congratulation I got you approved. I was so happy. I was told to go upstairs to sign the contract. I went upstairs and was greeted by another man who introduced himself and asked how I was doing I said good and asked him how he was doing, and he said wonderful ready to get u into your new car and ready to go home. People were saying goodbye. and leaving for the day I was really surprised to see the whole top of his desk was a touch screen computer never seen anything like it. I wasn't able to read anything because he had it blown up and just told me were to sign, he said basically the same thing I would be paying $370 a month and told me about the insurance and about the extended warranty that would come with the car as long as it's in my possession. and was telling me were to sign I also put $970 down payment. after he told me congratulations on my new car gave me the USB drive that the contract was on and sent me downstairs when I got downstairs Luis said here is your keys and you document. And I left. The bank called me like 2 or three days later to congratulate me on my new car said I would be receiving some papers in the mail. On the 4th or 5th day when I was going to work, I smelled something burning. and I noticed that it wasn't shifting right I also noticed the RPM were going really high when I start the car then would slowly go down My boss said it sounds like a transmission issue. I was really bummed out, so I called Raceway Nissan told them what was going on and they said bring it in you have warranty so just bring it in, so I had to wait to bring it in till I had a ride in case I had to leave the car. I told Luis I don't think I want. this car because it supposably only has 38,921 miles and it's a 2019 and its already having tranny issues. He said I can't approve you for another car but what if we fix the problem? I said if it's the tranny how you going to fix it he said if it needs a new tranny, we will put one. I said OK My boss said I don't think they are going to put a new tranny the car will be worth more. But I left the car overnight the next day early in the morning they called me and said the car was ready I said wow that was quick what was the problem they said the tranny they put another one I said overnight they said yes, we do it all the time.so I went to pick up the car got the work order and was having to go to a doctor appointment and didn't want to be late so I left then the following day it was doing the something they said it probably needs to be relearned I said what's that they said when u put a new tranny in it needs to be reset with the scanner so I brought it back left it a couple hr. and was called to pick it back up then when getting on the freeway it was not shifting right still my boss said it's probably a lemon so I contacted some attorneys for a lemon law I had also received papers from CIG Financial saying I was to be paying $470 instead of $370 I called the bank and they said that's what was on the contract I signed when I was downloading the contract off the USB drive for the attorney and going through my paperwork I noticed a paper that I don't think was supposed to be in there but it said I worked for Montgomery Maintenace I was a manager I make $5,500 a month I'm been doing this for 8 years and it lied about how much I pay for rent how long I lived at my residence so when I found an attorney i sent them this the same thing I'm writing to you and they took the case they were lemon law attorneys all the attorneys I had seen delt with lemon law and fraud so I thought this law firm delt with the same thing cause they took my case but come to find out they only deal with the lemon not the fraud they said I could pursue the fraud stuff after the lemon law was settled so in November of 2023 I won the lemon law and I was supposed to bring the car back for repurchase in January or February but in December I was in an accident that wasn't my fault I have the police report and everything and my car was totaled and the at fault party didn't have insurance that's another whole deal gone bad so my attorney said it will have to be a cash and keep .Once this was done, I contacted the bank had been making the payments every month I had 100% payment history on my credit never missed a payment never late on any credit I've ever had. I contacted the bank in regard to the loan and asked them to please send me proof of the income verification. they had on file for me the lady said sure let me pull up your account then she told me to hang on then got back on the phone and asked me what I needed this for I said for my records she then said they don't have proof of my income on file. I said you guys approved me for a loan in the amount of $21,176 and don't have proof of income on file for me what do you guys have for proof of income the lady said a paper saying were you work how much u make and I said is that paper signed by me she said no. I then called Raceway Nissan and asked them to please send me proof of the income they have on file for me, and they said when did you purchase the car, I said 1 yr. ago. And their response was they shred all documents after a year. I filed a complaint with the cfpb and they sent my complaint to CIG financial and their response was they take this kind of stuff very serious and if I could send the proof of this and documents to the compliance dept. Which I did I got an email saying they received my documents and was going over them I then received a call early in the morning asking me to give her a call when I called it went straight to voicemail then every time after that I would get hung up on or the call would be disconnected when I call from someone Elses phone they would ask for my name and would be hung up on again I would continually receive emails telling me to pay or they would come reposes the car and it would go to my credit and they have already sent it to my credit but I want to go after them because of one of CIG Financial employees knowingly and willingly approving me for a fraudulent loan and how many others have they done this to since they said he knew someone in the bank and could get anyone approved without my knowledge and it's not signed the car was advertised online and I still have the online advertisement that it was $17,331 and I'm paying a total of $320002.54 at 14.54% interested I was only paying $29,700 for my Brand New 2019 Volkswagen 0 miles of the lot and that was paid off

This site only deals with U.S. Law.

Back