What is the statute of limitation on a divorce in las vegas nv.

I would like to know what the statue of limitation is for a divorce in Las Vegas Nevada.

There is no SOL, insofar as a divorce is concerned in any of the 50 United States.

I would like to know what the statue of limitation is for a divorce in Las Vegas Nevada.
I am guessing that you're probably referring to an annulment, since you're referring to Las Vegas, the home of the 24 hour wedding chapels. You can look at Nevada Marriage and Annulment law. There are various types of annulment, such as fraudulent marriage and others, and you'll need to see for which you may qualify.

NRS 125.300 Voidable marriages: Causes for annulment. A marriage may be annulled for any of the causes provided in NRS 125.320 to 125.350, inclusive.

I am guessing that you're probably referring to an annulment, since you're referring to Las Vegas, the home of the 24 hour wedding chapels. You can look at Nevada Marriage and Annulment law. There are various types of annulment, such as fraudulent marriage and others, and you'll need to see for which you may qualify.

NRS 125.300 Voidable marriages: Causes for annulment. A marriage may be annulled for any of the causes provided in NRS 125.320 to 125.350, inclusive.

Outstanding guess.

Back