Other Criminal Charges & Offenses What do you think about this situation

Kewizzle

Jurisdiction
Nebraska
Omaha NE

4 men involved

Man 1 goes to help Man 2 work on his motorcycle, there's a girl at the house in which the motorcycle is being worked on. Couple hours go by girl makes up some story and Man 3 gets mad and pulls up and violently yells at Man 2. Man 1 is sitting there calmly trying to deescalate Man 2 and Man 3's argument. Man 3 hits Man 1 after he attacks Man 2 in the crossfire, Man 1 then rages and punches Man 3 several times and attempts to Pull the initial aggressor(Man 3) off Man 2. Thats over no cops involved.

Next day Man 1 and Man 2 return to the house with a few friends to retrieve the rest of Man 2's belongings with no intent to physically fight but Man 1 brings protection and a few friends just in case someone tries to attack one of us. Man 1 and Man 2 and another Man who isn't involved are trying to load a motorcycle in the back of the truck they arrived in. There's a 4th Man that we'll call Man 4 at the house. Man 4 said to Man 1 "you hit my homie?" Man 1 replies "yes I did and its because he hit me first and was attacking Man 2". Man 4 said "get the fuck off my property if you don't wanna get fucked up" Man 1 then walks off property to the public street and says "I'm not here to fight just helping my friend get his stuff" Man 4 then charges at Man 1 and punches him in the face forcing him to the ground(note: Man 4 is also drunk). But Man 1 reverses it and pushes him down and gets out. Man 1 still in a public street says "stop trying to fight me or im going to cut you" several times. Man 4 charges again and gets held back by Man 1s friends. this is where it gets difficult

Man 1 sees he has time and goes into the vehicle that can't be moved because it is being loaded and grabs the knife out the car and says "im warning you bro don't touch me don't hit me don't charge me you're gonna get cut." Man 4 charges Man 1 again and Man 1 was fearing for his life and made a split second decision and Man 4 rushed Man 1. Thought process "do i poke or slash" Man 1 decided to slash and aimed for the shoulder and slashed Man 4 and ran away and waited for his friends to finish loading the truck.

Man 1 calls friend and says yall left yet and they finally leave and come get Man 1. Neither party called the police no cops involved. However my question is who would get what charges if cops were involved?

Omaha NE

4 men involved

Man 1 goes to help Man 2 work on his motorcycle, there's a girl at the house in which the motorcycle is being worked on. Couple hours go by girl makes up some story and Man 3 gets mad and pulls up and violently yells at Man 2. Man 1 is sitting there calmly trying to deescalate Man 2 and Man 3's argument. Man 3 hits Man 1 after he attacks Man 2 in the crossfire, Man 1 then rages and punches Man 3 several times and attempts to Pull the initial aggressor(Man 3) off Man 2. Thats over no cops involved.

Next day Man 1 and Man 2 return to the house with a few friends to retrieve the rest of Man 2's belongings with no intent to physically fight but Man 1 brings protection and a few friends just in case someone tries to attack one of us. Man 1 and Man 2 and another Man who isn't involved are trying to load a motorcycle in the back of the truck they arrived in. There's a 4th Man that we'll call Man 4 at the house. Man 4 said to Man 1 "you hit my homie?" Man 1 replies "yes I did and its because he hit me first and was attacking Man 2". Man 4 said "get the fuck off my property if you don't wanna get fucked up" Man 1 then walks off property to the public street and says "I'm not here to fight just helping my friend get his stuff" Man 4 then charges at Man 1 and punches him in the face forcing him to the ground(note: Man 4 is also drunk). But Man 1 reverses it and pushes him down and gets out. Man 1 still in a public street says "stop trying to fight me or im going to cut you" several times. Man 4 charges again and gets held back by Man 1s friends. this is where it gets difficult

Man 1 sees he has time and goes into the vehicle that can't be moved because it is being loaded and grabs the knife out the car and says "im warning you bro don't touch me don't hit me don't charge me you're gonna get cut." Man 4 charges Man 1 again and Man 1 was fearing for his life and made a split second decision and Man 4 rushed Man 1. Thought process "do i poke or slash" Man 1 decided to slash and aimed for the shoulder and slashed Man 4 and ran away and waited for his friends to finish loading the truck.

Man 1 calls friend and says yall left yet and they finally leave and come get Man 1. Neither party called the police no cops involved. However my question is who would get what charges if cops were involved?

How would you get charged with a crime if there was no police involved to investigate it? If no one has called the cops at this point, no you won't get charged at this point. If someone decides to call the cops tomorrow or in two days, that's another story.

I think all these "men" need to grow tf up and stop acting like children. I would say whoever got injured should go get medical help especially if they got slashed with a knife but you all do you. There might be police called if someone goes to the hospital for injuries and questions are asked. No one can predict what may happen.

Back