What can i do legally to have a relationship with my kids

F

Fahim

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I have four kids with the same woman. One was adopted over 8 years ago. Two was adopted over five years ago. The first one was adopted by people unknown to me. The second my anut. The third the mother's brother. The last one is currently in custody of the mother. She sgin over her rights to all her children but the last one due to a on going dyfs case long ago. Dyfs told me my rights have been terminated due to failure to comply complaints. The case was over ten years ago when i spank a child that was not mind but was a child of a girl i was dating. Dyfs step in. I continue a relationship with this girl. And had over a course of ten years ,four children. My aunt lets me see my child but wont let me take her to my home. She also lie and has my child sleeping in a living room while her grown adult children sleep in bedrooms . My child hair is always a mess. My two other children. One in custody of the biological mother's brother and the other in custody of the mother at which i am currently paying child support for . Has my children saying negative things to me and behaving like i did something to them. I have ask her to stop yet she does not. I have try to reach out to the brother to no avail. The mother and the brother live together in the same household. My childre have been beaten with a hair brush and when i try to report to children service i was laught at. The mother has a history of schizophrenia and other mental issues. Yet she will not let parent my child. She block me from having a realationship with my children and forces me to see the one i pay child support for on her terms with no lead way for me to be a real parent. I recently file for visitation and parenting time as well as notice to all adopted parents that i would like to have a relationship with my kids. How can i get my kids back when i didn't even sgin over my rights. How do i let my kids know that i want to be their. How do i stop the brainwashing, usury and mistreatment of my kids. That dysf turns a blind eye to. I made a mistake a long time ago. I will always be sorry for that. But why do kids have to grow up thinking i dont want them. I have even gave in to these manipulators just to see my kids. Im buy my kids clothes and i dont even get to bring them home for a day. While everyone else get to hurt them and use them. What can i do? I live out of state and the case is in new Jersey. I only have a little money up front but can pay over a course of time. I just want whats best for my kids. They need their dad unperffect and all and their dad needs them.

Regrettably for you, sir, you're a legal stranger to all four of those children.

The moment the state stripped you of your paternal rights, those children became legal strangers to you. Those poor little children are no longer anymore concern to you, legally, than are the children of President Obama.

I suggest you stay as far away from ALL of them as you can, stop trying to discover where the children live, or anything about any of those poor, abused, victimized, tortured children.

Frankly, your behavior could cause you to be perceived as a creepy pervert, perhaps bordering on a sleazy child molester, abuser, stalker, or kidnapper.

Furthermore, when the judge issued the order to revoke your paternal rights you were admonished orally and in writing to stay out of the lives, and away from the children FOREVER, or legally until the children reached the age of majority.

I suggest you live the life you created, and leave those poor children alone. If you persist, you could find yourself sentenced to several years in a state prison.

Sorry but I have to agree with army judge.

The time to contest the adoptions was BEFORE they happened. It isn't clear if you ever established paternity for the youngest, but if you haven't, legally the child is not yours. Mom calls the shots.

Spanking one's own child is not illegal and therefore CPS/DYFS is not going to get involved. Well over half of children get spanked. If DYFS investigated and removed all of them from their homes, there would be more kids living away from families than in them. You yourself didn't seem to object to giving spankings so protesting that the legal parents use them as discipline rings hollow.

Back