Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Very (very) complex legal case - Looking for legal eagles for some advice!

Ibrahim Mukherjee

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I am going through a harrowing ordeal with a legal case.
I have been abused verbally, threatened to kill me and my children by a guy.
The guy has a previous history of attempted rape, and has previously threatened to kill the victim and her father it seems based on her testimony.
I have prepared a report as defence speaking to a lawyer but would still like some other opinions. Hoping some legal eagle can give me some advice privately. Can't afford any more legal fees.
I have a Google Drive link with exhibits and the prepared report with exhibits.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I am going through a harrowing ordeal with a legal case.
I have been abused verbally, threatened to kill me and my children by a guy.
The guy has a previous history of attempted rape, and has previously threatened to kill the victim and her father it seems based on her testimony.
I have prepared a report as defence speaking to a lawyer but would still like some other opinions. Hoping some legal eagle can give me some advice privately. Can't afford any more legal fees.
I have a Google Drive link with exhibits and the prepared report with exhibits :-
Final_Report - Google Drive

This forum addresses questions about law in the U.S. You'll need to find one that deals with UK criminal law. I will say this much though: in the U.S. putting your case documents online for the whole world to see is not a good idea, and that's likely true in the U.K. too. It exposes your personal information to everyone which can be a gold mine for criminals looking for a scam to pull and the information you put out there for the public is likely admissible evidence that the Crown can use against you. I suggest at a minimum you delete that link from your post. And be careful what you divulge on whatever UK law site you find.

Back