Used Dealer Scam

S

Smith101

I originally went in to trade vehicles. However the vehicle they were trading me for had mechanical issues that were NOT posting in the ad about. The salesman said to come back the next morning and he would have it all fixed. I came back as told and it still wasn't fixed so I just wanted my original car back. he stated "a deal is a deal". he said my only option was for me to sell my car to them. the owner signed a contract and I went in the day they stated on the CONTRACT that they would pay me and they have NOTHING to give me. not even a dollar. They sold my vehicle already as well. What do I do? HELP ME PLEASE!

I originally went in to trade vehicles. However the vehicle they were trading me for had mechanical issues that were NOT posting in the ad about. The salesman said to come back the next morning and he would have it all fixed. I came back as told and it still wasn't fixed so I just wanted my original car back. he stated "a deal is a deal". he said my only option was for me to sell my car to them. the owner signed a contract and I went in the day they stated on the CONTRACT that they would pay me and they have NOTHING to give me. not even a dollar. They sold my vehicle already as well. What do I do? HELP ME PLEASE!

Maybe you need to see if the police or sheriff will help.
They might tell you it's a civil matter.
For your sake, I hope that's not the case.

Back