Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Trouble understanding charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how everyone continues to prove my point. You're all just too blind to the objective facts to see the truth in any of it. Won't be opening this page anymore, so don't waste your valuable energy punching any keys with a response, save your immature belittlement for the next guy you feel the need to ridicule to make yourself feel smarter. God knows it's the only way people like yourselves CAN feel smart at all. And furthermore, f*ck every last one of you pieces of sh*t. I hope your mothers and fathers and children are all diagnosed with terminal cancer. Painful, life ruining terminal cancer. Good day :)

Amazing how everyone continues to prove my point. You're all just too blind to the objective facts to see the truth in any of it. Won't be opening this page anymore, so don't waste your valuable energy punching any keys with a response, save your immature belittlement for the next guy you feel the need to ridicule to make yourself feel smarter. God knows it's the only way people like yourselves CAN feel smart at all. And furthermore, f*ck every last one of you pieces of sh*t. I hope your mothers and fathers and children are all diagnosed with terminal cancer. Painful, life ruining terminal cancer. Good day :)

:eek: Thats what drugs can do to you. Anyone who would wish something like that on another is not all there.

You're all just too blind to the objective facts to see the truth in any of it.

The simple facts and truth of it is that heroin is illegal and will remain so.
Heroin users primarily belong to an older generation that is dying out, and not necessarily because of their age.
The next round will be methamphetamine users. Those regular users that have survived so far will die off prematurely as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back