Threat of Wage Garnishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

andribel2002

This is my first time on this forum. I have made arrangements with Rubin & Rothman, LLC to pay 120 a month on a 3,000 debt. I started making payments in October. I sent them a check in november but it bounced, I quickly sent them a money order for the that amount. I missed the last two months, I called them today to explain why I missed the payments and that I would send them the payments I missed on March 4th and then on March 27 (which is the schceduled date) I would be on schedule. Well, the man I spoke with a Gregory Nicholas was extremely evil, very arrogant, he was screaming at me at he told me that I had to come up with 250 by this friday or they would start wage garnishment procedures. Can anyone give me any advice. I can't afford to have my checks garnished. Thank you.

Send any amount you can in as long as you send something in there isnt anything they can do about it. what alot of people dont know is that the banks HAVE TO accept they payments they recieve by law and if they recieve any kind of payment it has to go toward the debt incurred. They cannot harass you about it either. If they are being arrogant and rude then you can file harassment charges. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back