summer camp tuition for my daughter - NEW JERSEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stait

(NJ Case)If I am a non custodial parent - paying child support on regular basis. We both agreed that I can have my daughter for the summer and I do not have to pay child support for those 2 months. However - my question is on the summer camp tuition - Are we both required to pay half - or is it up to me to pay the whole thing?

I am sending her to Summer Camp because I work full time. She would have to go to summer camp/day care anyway since both parents work full time.

Last edited:
Who is sending her to camp you or the other parent or is it by mutual agreement and what does your divorce decree state about payment of such extra curricular activities?

I am sending her to camp because I work full time. We both work full time. She would have to attend some day camp or day care either way. My ex is saving on the cost of the daycare for those 2 months. Decree doesnt state anything in there

we both work full time and she is being taken out of her daycare for those 2 months....so my ex is saving on that expense. Divorce decress doesnt state anything about this , this was a mutual agreement that i keep my daughter for summer.

we both work full time and she is being taken out of her daycare for those 2 months....so my ex is saving on that expense. Divorce decress doesnt state anything about this , this was a mutual agreement that i keep my daughter for summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back