Nursing Home Malpractice So much going wrong

Brandon Van

Jurisdiction
Indiana
Hello and thank you for any advice beforehand.
I had a spinal stroke on January 4th of this year. Was in the hospital for a month and a half. Was very healthy except for the fact I can't move or feel anything from the waist down.
They sent me to a rehabilitation place because my insurance wouldn't pay for me to be in the hospital.
3 months later, I have a level 4 pressure wound, sepsis, a complex urinary tract infection and takes 4 hours to get a glass of water besides many other neglectful things. What can I do? They say because of the sepsis I'm not medically viable to leave. I feel I'm paying to watch myself die slowly. I'm 50 years old

Hello and thank you for any advice beforehand.
I had a spinal stroke on January 4th of this year. Was in the hospital for a month and a half. Was very healthy except for the fact I can't move or feel anything from the waist down.
They sent me to a rehabilitation place because my insurance wouldn't pay for me to be in the hospital.
3 months later, I have a level 4 pressure wound, sepsis, a complex urinary tract infection and takes 4 hours to get a glass of water besides many other neglectful things. What can I do? They say because of the sepsis I'm not medically viable to leave. I feel I'm paying to watch myself die slowly. I'm 50 years old
Have you called 911? That may at least get you help with the pressure wound, sepsis and UTI. Can you get hold of your patient Ombudsman? I don't know if this might help"
Contact information

Best of luck.

Back