Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft should i sign there papers?

2nd guesser

Jurisdiction
Wisconsin
when i was caught the store took me to a back room to photo me & give papers to sign about trespassing plus admit i know its wrong... should i signed these papers or will it make me even more trouble?!

Signing those papers causes less trouble for you, if you simply pay the demand letter for cash you'll soon be receiving.

The other part simply means you agree to ban yourself from their property for five years, ten years, or forever.

Signing those papers causes less trouble for you, if you simply pay the demand letter for cash you'll soon be receiving.

The other part simply means you agree to ban yourself from their property for five years, ten years, or forever.

thx but idon't understand...isnt signing like a confession? bc if they called the cops THEN it would be evidence right? and what if i didnt sign-would i still be band?

thx but idon't understand...isnt signing like a confession? bc if they called the cops THEN it would be evidence right? and what if i didnt sign-would i still be band?

Why don't you just resist the TEMPTATION to steal?

If you don't steal none of the rest would ever matter, right?

Why don't you just resist the TEMPTATION to steal?

If you don't steal none of the rest would ever matter, right?

i know... i need to change my life be4 things get worse way worse, i know... i don't know how except praying and 1 day at a time... but right now im trying to understand the situation im in... can they use the paper i signed for evidence-was signing a mistake? plus if i didn't sign am i still band?

thx for answering...

It's doubtful that what you signed will be used against you criminally.

Certainly if you keep committing crimes it will catch up to you and you'll eventually end up arrested and in jail.

Right now it seems like you're lucky in regards to this particular incident.

I am a Retail Theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily. If Police were not called its unlikely they will now unless provoked. Not paying Civil Demand could provoke such an action as could not signing papers. If event has already passed and you did not sign then its probably too late if you did sign same.

Back