Roommate Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalley1959

Anyone have any advise and/or feedback on an "OBSESSED" "NOSEY" and Bothersome roommate? I just moved in a place that I thought finale there's a decent normal landlady that also works hard as I do and many hours but then the second roommate moved in and although I've just recently met her she seems very strange to me.

She claims to be a Paralegal Student and but does not seem to be focused on studying her many books that she claimed she had to get for school but instead is always bombarding me with questions and disrespects my time as I am unfortuanauntly in the room next door and although, Igo in my room and close the door she still persists in talking outside the door and requesting to speak to me.

I told her that I don't have time to socialize as much as she apparently does and if she is really going to be a law student she does not appear to be very focused or serious about her own studies ...

This lady is really a bit much as this happens every day when I get home she is awaiting for me and approaches me with all sorts of questions?

This is really strange and odd behavior to me and is highly annoying to me.

I just moved again and don't wish to move again as I have to work many hours and any ideas? I'm also wondering if I have any legal grounds to report harrassment if this behavior becomes worse?

any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanx
A

Your best option is to confront her directly and ask her to leave you alone.
If you need to, tell the landlord what it going on, and indicate that you will have to move out because you feel harassed and you are unable to enjoy your own space in peace and quiet.
If it gets down to it... move out. You don't have any sort of legal issue to make here. It is between you, the roommate, ant the landlord. Either work it out or move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back