Rights for a newborn in a Cps case

D

Desperate mom

Jurisdiction
Texas
I currently have a Cps case going involving My two sons, there was años incident where the younger one got hurt and they think it could be abuse or neglect due to past history tho it isnt yet its My word against theirs.. Well i have been very compliant and have passed all my drug tests. They say they are going for reunification, but in the meantime i am pregnant and due any day now. So my question is what are the chances they take my newborn? My caseworker said they wouldnt, but my baby will be born in a different county and that they might want to remove the baby for past history... Im truly terrified..

I currently have a Cps case going involving My two sons, there was años incident where the younger one got hurt and they think it could be abuse or neglect due to past history tho it isnt yet its My word against theirs.. Well i have been very compliant and have passed all my drug tests. They say they are going for reunification, but in the meantime i am pregnant and due any day now. So my question is what are the chances they take my newborn? My caseworker said they wouldnt, but my baby will be born in a different county and that they might want to remove the baby for past history... Im truly terrified..

Only the authorities KNOW what actions will be taken at their behest.

Anyone saying with certainty what the authorities will do with, to, or around your case would just be speculating.

You've made your choices, now the authorities will soon make theirs.

You should keep complying with the demands CPS makes, otherwise they will turn on you like a rabid wolf.

Back