Regaining Primary Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRPowell

I have been divorced from my ex-wife now for about 6 months. She was given primary custody of my 2 daughters with me having them every other weekend. Though my daughters do not know it now, they are suffering from living with her. They are mentally beaten down with criticism and their self esteem is long gone. They suffer greatly at school from this lack of structure at their mom's. I want to know how can I go about in the state of New York regain primary custody of my two little girls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your situation seems complicated and I would start by discussing it with an attorney. There are too many issues and facts that we don't have access to here. For starters, you are talking about alleged mental abuse issues that will be debated, I am sure, and there are many other past factors that come into play. I am very sorry that I can't comment more and would be surprised if there were many people who could on this forum that would make a significant contribution to helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back