Red Light Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaela_Murray

Question....
A red light ticket came addressed to my roommate, however the car in the photo was mine. The car is in my name, and is registered to only me. This is not a case of me sending something in saying that the driver was not me, and naming her, this is the first notice that was mailed out. How is this legal? I have had other photo tickets sent to me that I was able to get dismissed as I was not the driver, but this seems like a bit of a stretch. Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated :)

Question....
A red light ticket came addressed to my roommate, however the car in the photo was mine. The car is in my name, and is registered to only me. This is not a case of me sending something in saying that the driver was not me, and naming her, this is the first notice that was mailed out. How is this legal? I have had other photo tickets sent to me that I was able to get dismissed as I was not the driver, but this seems like a bit of a stretch. Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated :)

Somehow your roommate is affiliated with the car????

Was your roommate the driver?

If so, it is likely that they did a search of DMV photos of people living at the address and matched it to the roommate's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back