Reckless driving + eluding police

Status
Not open for further replies.

o2compressor

I was charged for reckless driving (110mph in a 60mph) + eluding police. My attorney talked to the prosecutor and gave a deal of 2 weeks in county jail, eluding dropped to a misdemeanor + 6 month suspended license. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Here's some background info on me. I'm 20 years old and going to college as a full time, maintaining a 3.0 gpa. I was also in the military (USMC) for almost a year and got honorably discharged for medial reasons. My driving record currently is + 1 and I have no history of anything like this. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

What state?

Two weeks seems a little harsh but you were charged with evading. People get shot for that.

Could be worse considering the charges.

2 weeks for eluding police and driving almost twice the speed limit sounds like a fair deal to me.

Don't be stupid next time. Running from the cops isn't worth it.

Sounds like a good lawyer I have seen people get two weeks just for speeding that fast.

who was ur lawyer?

im in very deep. i have 2 speeding tickets 115 in a 55... an 80 in a 60.. running two stop signs. improper lane changes.. hit and run because i hit a bush on private property.

and felony for eluding police.
im in desperate need for help. my story made the front of my local paper and the day it hit i lost my job. what am i to do..
i need a good lawyer!
im from VA and i have a past.. not driving past like this but im on papers and have 8 years backup time'

i need help

guy in VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back