Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft re: wrongfully accused, being framed, let me break this down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne

sorry, I was told to give as much detail as possible, Ill try to break this down...

My 19 yr old son is being accused of stealing a dirtbike. The person accusing him is a former employee of mine, retaliation against me and against my son for reasons Ill explain in another post then. She claims that my son & another person did the theft. This other person actually did steal the dirtbike and then invited my son to go dirtbike riding. They had all been riding the past few days prior to this and my son went, but he had to show up in court the same day because he was accidentally listed on the court papers as the father of my younger son, instead of as his brother. Even though this was a mistake by the cnty attny, I made him go to court for fear of him being arrested for failure to appear. It just so happened that the time of court was the exact same time the bike was stolen. My son DID go dirtbike riding after court and rode the bike that was stolen, he was told they could borrow it, and had no reason to doubt otherwise because the owner of the bike had been out there riding with them the past few days anyways. Now the person that stole the bike claims that he had nothing to do with the theft and it was 100% my son that did everything. This person needed to blame someone because he is already in trouble w/the law. I do have the court papers showing that he was to appear in court that same day at that same time. But the cnty attny is believing this thief just because it was stated in his files that my son was the one to blame for it all. It is all just a set up. When the officer arrived at the scene, the owner of the bike was riding the bike up to be loaded to take home. The officer said they tampered w/evidence should have left the bike alone. My question is can he be convicted of theft by "guilty by association" just because he rode the bike, or will the court papers I have get him off because he was in court at the time of the actual theft. All he did was ride the bike later because he was told he could borrow it.

re: wrongfully accused, 2nd part

next part of problem:
My former employee told me about a car for sale that she wanted to buy but didnt have the money. My son also knew about this car and wanted it. He took it out for a test drive and my employee saw him driving it. She came to me & asked if I bought it for him. At the time I had not and told her so. She threatened me saying she would kick my "A" if I bought the car. As it turned out, I ended up buying the car for my son, he needed a car, it was a good deal and I had the money. This is what started the problem w/my employee to begin with and what eventually led her to start accusing him of theft, etc. The guy I bought the car from decided he wanted the car back. Next thing we know, the car is set on fire, but in a place under the hood where it would cause the least amount of damage. This guy is also a mechanic. I called him to come get the car to repair it. My son also helped him in fixing the car. The police told me they needed this guy to file a report as a mechanic to show what the damages were. This guy put it off with many excuses time after time, the report was never filed. I got tired of spending too much money on fixing this car, and was going broke so I said to just sell it. This guy had a friend that wanted to buy it. My son and him went to his friend and made an agreement that he would buy the car & make pmnts ea. payday, I did not agree to this, but honored it anyways for my son. Also, the new seat covers and the $700 stereo was not part of the deal and they were told to get them out of the car 1st. This guy agreed, but ended up taking those things for himself and told me lie after lie that he forgot and would get them back out of the car, but he took the seat covers for himself and traded my steroe for something else. The guy I was selling the car to made 3 pmnts & then quit giving me excuses about money. Then I cant get ahold of him. He put the car in a fenced yard w/a large dog and him and the guy I bought it from gutted the car, its nothing but a shell now. The guy I bought it from then turned around and bought it back from the guy I sold it to and then filed for a lost title. He claims that he never sold me the car. He says he did give me a title, but never signed it. Well, I paid him cash for this car, he then gave me the title after signing it, but he signed it in the wrong place in order to void it out, knowing I wasnt paying attention and wouldnt question this since I saw him sign it. Now Im out of a car, and out of all the money I put into it. How can he get away with this? He knew what he was doing all along. I was also told that he did the same thing to others, including setting the cars on fire, but he gets away w/it every time

re: wrongfully accused, being framed,last part

also, my former employee has a key to my store which Ive tried to get back, but she had copies made I found out later. Alot of merchandise has been stolen from my store, and now Ive had the locks changed twice. She is the only one that had a key to the store, but how can I prove that she was the one that stole everything? I know she did, she even dropped a keychain in the store that I knew belonged to her. She has spread rumors all over that my son stole her bike, and rumors about me, all of which are not true, she also took some of my designs, made a bunch for herself and went and sold them to my customers out from under me, all of this without a sales license. She has cut into my business and I have lost alot of customers because of her and her mouth, she is also owing me money for items she took from the store while she was still working there, these things were written down on her time card to be paid for, but never did. She also had me pay her in cash, giving me an excuse that the bank wont cash checks for her, I found out later it was because she is on foodstamps and the housing authority was paying her house pmt for her so she was not supposed to be working. She told them that she did not work there, that she was just working off a debt she owed me, she also told them that her husband was not living w/her and did not have a job either. I let the housing auth. know this was not true, so they ended up cutting off her house pmt money, but the foodstamp office doesnt know yet. These are all reasons why she is retaliating against me, and my son for buying the car. She now has gotten a neighbor of hers to lie and say that my son was the one that stole the bike off her property. But as I stated before, he was in court at the time of the theft. This is why the cnty attny is believing this, because she has too many ppl lying for her, what can we do? We are the only ones telling the truth here, and Im afraid my son is going to be punished for something he didnt do, all because of this girls spite for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back