Questions in FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAQuestions

I have a 3 year old boy, my now Ex husband has never seen our son. He denied he was the father the day we found out I was pregnant. Though he has seen photos of his 'legal' son as he calls him, online in emails, he claims I morphed photos to look like him as a child!

Before our son was born, while married, I separated from him. He is a UK citizen, and soon as I mentioned divorce he has been harassing and vindictive towards myself and family he has never even met.

I had help from a Detective after the kidnap threat and he was contacted just before the baby was born. Since then, I was advised not to put his name on the birth certif. so he couldnt obtain a passport without my consent, so he took this as I did not know who the father was and gave him my maiden name since I was going back to it once divorced.

Divorce was granted in '05, since then he has continued to harass, as the courts have his vistation rights, and he is not to have ANY contact with our son til he petitions the court for his own visitation.

I was advised, by an attorney as well as the State Attorneys Office after his calls to the cops, and child services making false reports, he is not to know our home address, but has a physical address and I was told to stop contacting him, as its obvious he is not interested in our son, refusing DNA, and will continue to send emails, and continue harassing my family and some of them he has never ever met, and his girlfriend is in on the act as well.

True I cannot make him do the DNA, or pay child support which was granted......in the court order for divorce he is not to have NO CONTACT with minor child til he petitions the court for visitation, and finishes a parenting class.

What can I do to terminate his rights? If he is refusing to establish paternity, sends threats to me via email, WHY do I have to give him a physical address when I do not know where he is in Europe? I suppose I understand, as he is the "legal" father, but what about terminating his rights, emails state they will harass me for 15 more years and I should file the DNA....but they say they will throw away any letters from the USA....he knows about the child support order, quoted the wrong amount though and said they laughed and threw it in the trash cause all I want is money and he is not paying for a child thats not his.

I cant make him do DNA testing, he has thrown away the child support letters, and throws away any mail from the USA.....claims to be so happy with his girlfriend, supposively married....but HAS to harass me, I block every email address, as they make up new ones when I dont respond after a few months.

The EX and his girlfriend have been irrational all along, they abused the right to have a phone number, but when my son was over a year old, we had to change the number, 4 times in 2 years, so they harass family.

Nothing Ive said in past emails get thru to them, they claim Ive been vindictive hiding up his 'legal' son.....cause he only has a physical address for us, not our home address......Ive not stopped him form flying over, and his name IS flagged, juste means he cant stay over 90 days allowed in the USA.

I ask him to do the DNA...and he said regardless of the outcome he will never be a father to MY child......claims Ive kidnapped his "LEGAL" son.....he has had access for 3 years and still refuses to visit....tells me to visit him, he has NEVER wanted to be involved inour sons life, said our son means nothing to him...etc........why bring a child he feels is not so sure is HIS to see HIM....and WHY harass family and myself if he feels he is so sure he is NOT the father! Why not go on with his life like we ave done???

Can I get his rights terminated based on his Non involvement? NO interest in our child?

Any advice will be appreciated.....Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back