problem with mother's will

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy_watson

one sister is executrix of mother's will; another sister is alternate. both sisters went with mother to have will made. in the will, executrix is exempt from 1) filing an inventory of the estate, 2) making any accounting to any court, and 3) obtaining any order, decree, or process from any court. could the executrix be removed having possibly influenced the writing of will? and can i , as heir, make her show an inventory of all assets of the estate. there are five siblings to share equally of the estate

Is ma dead?

When was the new will made?

If ma is dead, when did she die?

YOU need to hire YOUR lawyer to protect YOUR interests.

will made in march, 2006. mother died in november 2007. also, would like to say that this sister started removing items from mother's home soon after her death. giving some to my other sister as well. is this considered stealing and if so, what can be done?

Q: is this considered stealing and if so, what can be done?

A: YOU need to hire YOUR lawyer to protect YOUR interests.

My mother had sterling silver from a great aunt and china from her wedding to my dad (1950). She died in 1986 (Wisc). Dad remarried 2 yrs later a woman that had him sell his home and pay cash for new one in Florida in joint tenancy. she was 12 years younger. dad died after going into hospital with lung cancer that was getting better per PET scan but was totally dehydrated with INA of 8.3(coumadid level that was supposed to never get over 3.0-step mom feeding them to him)(she stated she wasn't feeding him or giving him water because he would get diarrhea)~you can see what I'm thinking... anyway, step mom gets the house, but what about the china and sterling that was my mom's family heirlooms? No will to my knowledge. dad died March 9 2008 so I have 90 days I think to do something. I want the china and sterling in our family. Step mom is alcoholic with some kind of mental thing goig on that makes her talk to her self. She was mean to my dad and she hates me for knowing that. What are the chances of getting these items?

Consult with a estate attorney to see what you can do to keep the sterling silver in the family. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back