Non stop calling

B

Big_red09

Jurisdiction
Australia
Hey, I can really use some help. A group of people keep calling me non stop, I have received 89 calls in 6 hours all of the calls are a mixture of private and non-private numbers. They have contacted me before on Facebook but I have blocked and ignored them but they keep trying to contact me on different accounts. Today they have called my home phone and tricked a family member into giving out my number. The same group of people 2 nights ago tried to vandalise my car by throwing eggs and tonight while I was getting the calls they came to my house and threw more eggs and just sat outside my house for over 40 mins. I am really scared that they know where I live and that they have been stalking me because the first call I picked up from them they knew where I was.
Any advice would be so helpful i'm really starting to become scared.

Most scared people call "911", especially if their property is being vandalized.

The phone calls are easy to stop.
Simply block the numbers you don't wish to contact you.
Another solution is change your number, then don't use it on social media.
A general safety tip about ALL social media, use a pseudonym, never post any personal information on social media.

You can also simply delete any and all social media accounts and create new ones.

Remember, when vandals come a calling, you best get to calling "911", the POPO, 50, THEMAN, OLDBLUE, BLUEKNIGHTS, PROTECTORSofthePEOPLE, THEPEOPLE'Schampions, KEEPERSofthePEACE!

What did you do to these people?

There's got to be a back story that you aren't telling us.

I'm guessing, mind you, because I'm kinda dumb, so I guess a great deal.

My guess is this is one of those nasty social media donnybrooks.

Just a guess.

Otherwise, it might be one of those many "gang stalking attacks".
Just another guess.

If they are doing any damage or you are scared, call 911/000 or whatever emergency # you call in Australia.

Back