Non biological child born inot marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellababy042905

I am currently married. My "husband" and I seperated in Januray of 2006. He moved out of state. I had hired an attorney for my child custody and divorce and got screwed on that deal. I got tepmorary custody of my daughter and no divorce bufore my attorney closed up shop. Well in July of 2006 I met and guy and we started dating. We ended up having a child born in April of 2007, since I am still technically married my child has my "husband's" last name. I'd like some advice on what I need to do to get my divorce without losing custody of my first child for "adultry", and getting the last name of my second child changed. I have very little money to hire a "big shot" lawyer. My "husband" has had no contact with our daughter since April of 2006. Doesn't send child support, or even call on holidays or her birthday. His family doesn't seem to too much care either. I have tried to track him down but he has no phone, no steady address, and his grandmother believes he is on drugs. Please if anyone can give some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back