No family contact...

M

Marlonanderson

Jurisdiction
Wisconsin
My brother has had no contact with our family for about twenty-seven or twenty-eight years recently I tried to contact him through his daughter via Facebook Messenger asking him to contact his mother who had fallen very sick telling them there wasn't a lot of time left his daughter agreed to contact him and no one contacted our mother she later passed away and there is life insurance that is supposed to be split amongst her children but he refuses to contact any of us how long before someone is legally omitted from signing any legal papers dealing with life insurance excetera excetera

My brother has had no contact with our family for about twenty-seven or twenty-eight years recently I tried to contact him through his daughter via Facebook Messenger asking him to contact his mother who had fallen very sick telling them there wasn't a lot of time left his daughter agreed to contact him and no one contacted our mother she later passed away and there is life insurance that is supposed to be split amongst her children but he refuses to contact any of us how long before someone is legally omitted from signing any legal papers dealing with life insurance excetera excetera

If you are a NAMED beneficiary on a life insurance policy, contact the life insurance company.

If he was the ONLY named beneficiary on the life insurance policy, he's not legally required to give you a dime.

Lack of communication with other beneficiaries does not cause one to be removed as a beneficiary. The insurance company should contact him and take care of sending him the money.

If he has access to the life ins. policy as soon as he submits a claim to the ins. co., the ins. co. will contact/pay all named beneficiaries.

Back