Needing Help -- What Rights Does HE Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAQuestions

My jurisdiction is: Florida

I separated from my husband in 2003. I was pregnant with our son. Because of threats made (kidnapping) his name was omitted from the birth certificate, per an attorney and law enforcement so he cannot obtain one illegally from the country he lives in and is from.

Since then he claims I must not know who the father is, refuses to do the DNA, saying I need to file it as I must not know who the father is, and I am not enforcing child support. First I do not have his address, and he refused the mail he said when he got the letters from the State the first time. And though photos he has seen I had emailed him, as well as via snail mail.....he claims I photo shopped to look like him as a child! Our son looks alot like him, not a 'foreigner' as he claims must be the bio-father.

Well, fair enough. I asked him WHY does he continue to harass me, via email if he feels he is not the father. Move on. I am not bothered now after almost 5 years of this.

He now claims he is taking me to court over perjury. Perjury for what?! I had evidence of his harassments before, his one email stating he refused to have anything to do with MY son and will harass me all he wants.......and I was in court, he was aware of the court dates and times as he put himself in our jurisdiction, harassing the court official who helped me file, Pro Se. He enver showed for the divorce, stating he did not know, yet I was told he was aware of the court dates, as he called and they told him.

The courts divorce papers of mine, state NO CONTACT with minor child til he petitions the court for his visitation rights and a parenting class made in his country after the threats made, it would be detrimental for him to see our child then.

I cannot make him do the DNA testing, I have no clue where he lives. He has my mailing address, never utilizes it other then to call child services and make up false reports, twice in 4 years.

What can I do to make him move on? If I find his address, he would refuse the papers. I want his rights terminated after a recent threat in an email from his partner, and his refusal in emails to be involved in our childs life. He has stated nasty remarks about our son and yet carries on and on, but does not want to be involved.

They are both hell-bent on this vendetta and I don't find it fair at his denying our son cause I claimed I wanted a divorce and since then he claims I wanted to divorce to conceal I was carrying some one elses child?!? Why would I have asked thru the years now for him to BE involved if I thought/felt otherwise? He has been so irrational, the court clerk now has a permanent restraining order against HIM!

He said to find him if I want a DNA test done..... I block his emails and he makes up new ones. Ive deleted 2 accounts for email in the past year. He has a mailing address for me should he ever need to send me papers, though from where he is, I would think he needs to file it here first? From FLA.

I can't make a grown man form a relationship with a child he denies, yet sees himself looking into his eyes in photos.

How can I go to court for perjury of all things? How can I stop all of this, and get his rights terminated? Can they terminate his rights, though he is considered the 'legal' father for NON Involvement for 5 years and harassment all this time with out DNA done?

I swore under oath he WAS the biological father and he claims he cant father kids and I never messed about on him and how our son resembles him. But she stated he is disputing it, he should file for DNA to clear himself.......he never has.....I know the penalty for perjury. I'm no fool. I only married one.

I am closing yet another email account of mine he knows the address of, cause of his continuing harassement and intimidation.

ANY help/advice/thoughts are welcomed.

Thank you in advance!!!

For starters, I'd get a restraining order against your ex and his partner.

I don't know why you need to terminate his rights. He isn't involved in the child's life, and exercises no visitation. What more do you want from TPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back