Need representation for a law suit against a drug company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewie

Jurisdiction
Nevada
We are looking to bring a suit against Pfiser and we are looking for an attorney that handles this kind of suit. We are in Las Vegas, NV. My daughter is 26 years old and married. She and her husband decided to have a child, She has been on Zoloft since she was 16 by doctor recommendation and she slowly reduced her usage as recommended over the month of August and September as recommended. She became pregnant. Since stopping the usage she has noticed several side effects...sleepiness....depression and anxiety...loss of memory...agitation...panic attacks...loss of judgement...personality changes...brain zaps...headaches...and some others. It has caused her problems at work and at home. The symptoms have gotten worse over time. We weren't sure what this was until we did some research and we believe this was caused by the Zoloft withdrawal.

This is not a referral service, and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. You cannot find representation this way. Try calling your local Legal Aide, your state Bar association, and/or any law schools in your area; they should be able to provide you with some names. When you have some names, be sure to call them rather than email; you're much more likely to get a response.

Why was your daughter on Zoloft in the first place? Let me guess.... depression and anxiety...loss of memory...agitation...panic attacks...loss of judgement....

We are looking to bring a suit against Pfiser and we are looking for an attorney that handles this kind of suit. We are in Las Vegas, NV. My daughter is 26 years old and married.

This is one of several law firms seeking people alleged to have been harmed because they used a certain drug.

I don't name and shame, because I don't wish to be sued.

Zoloft Class Action Claims Drug Company Misled Consumers about Zoloft's Ability to Treat Depression - Baum Hedlund

Google the phrase about the withdrawal symptoms you indicated, and many, many more such law firms will be displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back