need help soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraNDSM

:confused: okay let me explain this .i was married to my x-husband for 10 years he left me 3 months pregnet,and 2 other young children for another women.they got married had a child together.at that time they were having many financial issues,and so i lowered his support to 25.00 a week for the three children.then i got remarried and my husband and i had a child together. at that time my x asked my current husband to adopt the three children cause he was going through another divorce,and many issues.my husband adopted the three kids,and everything was fine. my husband paid for everything for all the kids, with never any help from his biological father. i was still allowing him to see the kids if he wanted,cause he is the biological father.then he got remarried again had two more kids with his current wife,and my son was wanting to stay with his dad for a year to get to know him better. being he is 16 i let him go stay there. i make sure he has medical,and dental,and his biological father has permission to treat him.he has him for a tax deduction i still have full rights to my son,and we thought all was fine till he took me to court to try to get full guardionship.he didn't get that so now he is taking me to court again for child support. and i guess my question is can he be awarded child support? for not being a legal father.and if so why doesn't he pay me for our other 2 children (and yes if he never had signed off on the kids,and was there father and my son was there i would pay,i am not that type of person) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back