Need help filing Lawsuit - Dental Malpractice DENVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlavender89

Hello.

I'm looking to hire someone to help file a lawsuit on my behalf or at least assist in stoping the statute of repose for a case I've been seeking help for a while now.

I had an orthodontist make it so I am unable to chew or sallow properly. I was abandoned in braces. I spent 6 months before finding help due to blacklisting. Everyone I see says, I need jaw surgery and that the orthodontic work he did could not be reversed.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD related to dental trauma.

And I was blacklisted. I believe these two factors should stop the statue of repose.

I'm also looking for a dental medical expert in Denver to assess my case.
Thank you,
DL

Hello.

I'm looking to hire a dental expert and an eye expert to examine me in Denver or surronding areas. I'm unable to eat properly due to braces. I have nerve pain from a tooth that was cracked during care and I was administered anesthesia incorrectly, resulting in eye damage from my ocular cavity being over-pressurized and being hit with some sort of laser that left streaks in my eyes because they had took off glasses and never put them back on. Side note. I believe the eye damage was purposeful.

Every professional that sees me can observe the damage. I'm hoping to find one that will draw a correlation between the services I received and the damages I have. From my understanding only certain professionals will communicate that services were sub-standard. Those are the medical professionals I am seeking.

Thank you very much,
DL

This is not an attorney referral service and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients.

You can call your state Bar Association, your local Legal Aide or any law schools in your area or referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back