Need Advise on Purchased Item on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessiejames

Hi,
I am from Texas. I sold an internet game account for $350 thru eBay recently from a buyer from Australia.
The buyer bid on my auction item on eBay and won. The virtual process transaction seems good. Communication and the transaction between me and the buyer seems to went well.
The buyer paid thru paypal and per instruction on the auction, I sent the game account information thru email for the buyer to access the paid online game and transfer ownership. We both confirmed the changes. The transaction was completed until 2 weeks after without warning the buyer reversed the charge from paypal. Paypal plainly explained that the deal with the buyer was a fraudulent virtual transaction and there is nothing they can do about it (Not very helpful). Now, the fact is, I lost the game account and the time and effort I spent to build the account.
Is there anything I can do to fight this at all or am I at a loss?

Sincerely,
JJ

What I do when I sell an item on ebay, be for I will ship it out, I require the buyer to reply to my invoice stating that they agree the transaction and sale are indeed valid and they agree to the purchase. I require their name and address by on the reply or they do not get the item shipped out till they comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back