N

Greta Saa

Jurisdiction
Texas
Hello, I have divorce hearing in a couple of days and I don't have an attorney. What usually can happen in this situation?
Thank you

Hello, I have divorce hearing in a couple of days and I don't have an attorney. What usually can happen in this situation?
Thank you
Does the other party have an attorney? If so, you are at a distinct disadvantage.
You haven't provided any details regarding your marriage...ie...are there children born of the marriage? Assets? Length of the marriage? Why haven't you hired an attorney and waited until "a couple of days" before court to seek advice?

We can't provide guidance with no facts to base our suggestions on, so please give us some details.

Does the other party have an attorney? If so, you are at a distinct disadvantage.
You haven't provided any details regarding your marriage...ie...are there children born of the marriage? Assets? Length of the marriage? Why haven't you hired an attorney and waited until "a couple of days" before court to seek advice?

We can't provide guidance with no facts to base our suggestions on, so please give us some details.
I had couple of attorneys before , last took all my money from house sale ( large amount) . The battle is only custody one child for now .
I didn't hired because I had the amount what was spent is huge already. I tried to get free legal help, called different organizations, but no results yet.

I had couple of attorneys before , last took all my money from house sale ( large amount) . The battle is only custody one child for now .
I didn't hired because I had the amount what was spent is huge already. I tried to get free legal help, called different organizations, but no results yet.
Other party has attorney.

Other party has attorney.
Stage of divorce is getting temporary orders

Back