My Daughters mother and her disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydawg73

My ex-girlfriend and my daughter went to Texas in 2003 to visit for Thanksgiving, and when I went to pick her up ( My Daughter) that Monday from day care they said she had been withdrew from classes. I then found out that she had my Daughter's name on the attendance list was under her present boyfriend's last name and not her legal one, the lady told me it was for her get on his insurance from his work to pay for daycare.

I'm miserable I miss my daughter and no one will help!!!!:mad:

Thanks Richard

You need to get a lawyer right away and file a contempt charge against her. Does she or you have custody? If she has custody she is still in contempt because she has to notify you 90 days before a move is to take place to give you time to contest it in court. She's not allowed to just disappear with the child even if she does have custody because you have visitation rights and have the right to know where your child is. Go see a family law attorney as soon as possible because they may order she return the child to the state because she left like she did.
If you are the one with custody then she should be charged with kidnapping.

Why have you waited 2 years to do something? You have waited much too long to file contempt charges. Was paternity ever established and was there ever a court order deciding custody and visitation?

You need to get an attorney ASAP to figure out what rights you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back