My children were taken by the state

M

MommyinNeed

Jurisdiction
Florida
My daughter was taking from me because she was abused by an ex boyfriend. U am fighting to get her back. However I am pregnant and due in march. I am really scared that CP's will take my newborn away once she is born because of my open case with my daughter. They do not know I am pregnant however they have heard rumors of me being pregnant and when they asked me I said no u wasn't.

were they still suppose to hold my children in custody and make me do a case plan

Apparently they were, because they did.

If you want your children back you do what the state tells you to do.

Or, you hire a lawyer and see if there are alternatives to obeying the state.

If you can't afford a lawyer, then you are back to the first option.

Lying about your pregnancy is a very bad idea and not the way to get them to trust you or find you believable. If you let your boyfriend abuse your kid, yes, CPS will step in. I can't even imagine allowing that to happen. Is this abuser the father of either kid? Are you still with him or in contact with him?

My daughter was taking from me because she was abused by an ex boyfriend. U am fighting to get her back. However I am pregnant and due in march. I am really scared that CP's will take my newborn away once she is born because of my open case with my daughter. They do not know I am pregnant however they have heard rumors of me being pregnant and when they asked me I said no u wasn't.
I was pregnant my cased closed and they havent touched my son

Back