mittimus hearing

jgp23

I received a letter from the cherokee, ia court house stating.... this matter comes before the court for mittimus hearing. The court has been informed that defendents mother paid $50 on fri july 10, 2015 toward the defendents fine and the county attorney agreed to continue this hearing for two weeks. The court finda that good cause is stated for granting continuance of the hearing.
It is therefor ordered, hearing be continued to friday, july 24, 2015 at 11 am as stated above, if the defendent fails to appear for such hearing an arreset warrent. Will automatically issue without an additional hearing held for issuance of the 15 day mittimus in jail....

I paid another $50 just now, and I have reciepts... what grounds do they have to arrrest me if im paying on the fine, and showing up for court dates, can you please give me some advice, and explain to me what this letter would mean to you... thankyou

I received a letter from the cherokee, ia court house stating.... this matter comes before the court for mittimus hearing. The court has been informed that defendents mother paid $50 on fri july 10, 2015 toward the defendents fine and the county attorney agreed to continue this hearing for two weeks. The court finda that good cause is stated for granting continuance of the hearing.
It is therefor ordered, hearing be continued to friday, july 24, 2015 at 11 am as stated above, if the defendent fails to appear for such hearing an arreset warrent. Will automatically issue without an additional hearing held for issuance of the 15 day mittimus in jail....

I paid another $50 just now, and I have reciepts... what grounds do they have to arrrest me if im paying on the fine, and showing up for court dates, can you please give me some advice, and explain to me what this letter would mean to you... thankyou

The grounds for your arrest are based upon your actions to pay them their money.
You don't get to set the terms of payment.
The all powerful wizard in the black robe gets to set the terms of your payment.
I suggest you simply pay the wizard the money he or she demands.
That way, the wizard won't be forced to commit your carcass to the custody of the county sheriff in his fine facility, the jail!!!

So what ur saying is that as long as I payed even tho it was 5days late I'm OK no worries I go back to court nxt month well not court my payment is due but as long as I pay it then I'm good

So what ur saying is that as long as I payed even tho it was 5days late I'm OK no worries I go back to court nxt month well not court my payment is due but as long as I pay it then I'm good

Was the payment to be made monthly, or every six months?

If you've been paying as agreed, you should be okay.

However, there are usually many more things you're required to do aside from paying on time and in full.

Back