Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication MIP in WA, dont remember a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

greygoose

i woke up this morning and couldnt remember anything that happened last night, then i found a ticket that charged me with 'possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor' (rcw.66.44.270"2")

i dont remember driving but i was found, parked in an illegal parking spot and sleeping at 3am by a cop. i wreaked like vodka and i was issued an MIP. they didnt see the need to give me a breathalizer, seeing as how i was puking out of the driver's window when they were trying to talk to me...

ive only talked to one of my friends that was at the party and he didnt see me leave, but it's possible that someone drove my car and dropped me at the parking lot because i didnt want to go home drunk. to be honest, i dont see how i could have driven if i was that drunk.

my parents are probably going to get me an attorney but im freaking out because i cant afford to lose my license right now. does anyone know what kind of consequences im likely to face in this situation?

Wow, all I can say is that you are very fortunate to not have had a DUI charge. In many states it wouldn't manner whether you were caught driving, just the fact that you were intoxicated within an automobile that I assume you had the keys to start would have been a chargeable offense for a DUI. I hope you get the answers you are seeking and that you have realized just how lucky you are that this is the only charge you are dealing with! This has been a huge opportunity to address your drinking habits before any dire consequences are placed upon you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back