Mineral Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewatergirl

Apparently my great grandfather owned a well or something in Kentuky and we have now been contacted. The company sent us some paperwork with all of our names on it wanting our socials and signatures. The papers didnt explain anything and when i call they dont say anything more than answer the questions you ask. Im not sure what to ask. The most they told me is that he had Mineral rights, and whatever the well makes the money comes to us. Is there anything else I should ask them?

Apparently my great grandfather owned a well or something in Kentuky and we have now been contacted. The company sent us some paperwork with all of our names on it wanting our socials and signatures. The papers didnt explain anything and when i call they dont say anything more than answer the questions you ask. Im not sure what to ask. The most they told me is that he had Mineral rights, and whatever the well makes the money comes to us. Is there anything else I should ask them?

Maybe, just maybe, you should "vet" the company that is trying to "vet" you and your family?

They could be scammers, grifters, con-men, shysters, identity thieves, or crooks!

Do your due diligence before you reveal your identities to these thieves.

They might also be BILL COLLECTORS looking to take money from your bank acocunts or serve one (or ALL) of you judgments.

Tread carefully and cautiously, don't let GREED be your downfall.

You might also consult your local police authorities or prosecutor's office, television stations, newspapers, or your attorney!

Remember the beautiful gift horse those Trojans once accepted!!!!!!

I would deff. have an attorney look it over be4 you sign. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back