Manager want allow me on wait list again

vcxx

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
Manager turner me down due to three failures to move there.

I tried three times to get moved down south. This most recent time I had opportunity to move. It's been awhile I had lived in TN. The roads are terrible in the winter. Plus the apartment wasn't in a location near stores, etc. It sucks. But I'm still trying other places.

I never experienced a guy honking me to run a red light. The light was yellow and turned red shortly after I stopped on yellow. It was at a intersection in middle of town. I drive the same way. The lights turn red quickly in the burbs of Illinois. I'm a cautious driver. The dude even followed me into the parking motioning to me he wanted to fight. I thought for sure he had a gun and this was my last day. He kept honking throughout the time. I'm not sure what he was smoking. He seemed like he was on something likely. We went our opposite ways. I'm glad he didn't stalk me any further.

I didn't get all of his license plate but only three letters, and the color of his big black van.

I wanted to drive to the nearest police station. But it was too far to get too. Usually a cop in the area. Thought for sure they'd see the incident.

I'm glad I went unscathed.

Manager turner me down due to three failures to move there.

I tried three times to get moved down south. This most recent time I had opportunity to move. It's been awhile I had lived in TN. The roads are terrible in the winter. Plus the apartment wasn't in a location near stores, etc. It sucks. But I'm still trying other places.

I never experienced a guy honking me to run a red light. The light was yellow and turned red shortly after I stopped on yellow. It was at a intersection in middle of town. I drive the same way. The lights turn red quickly in the burbs of Illinois. I'm a cautious driver. The dude even followed me into the parking motioning to me he wanted to fight. I thought for sure he had a gun and this was my last day. He kept honking throughout the time. I'm not sure what he was smoking. He seemed like he was on something likely. We went our opposite ways. I'm glad he didn't stalk me any further.

I didn't get all of his license plate but only three letters, and the color of his big black van.

I wanted to drive to the nearest police station. But it was too far to get too. Usually a cop in the area. Thought for sure they'd see the incident.

I'm glad I went unscathed.

I have no idea what you mean by this.

Well for the question about the housing. I would like to know what legal rights if any I have?

Was turned down after my third attempt to move to a out of state apartment. I told them the roads down south would be bad due to ice snow. I used to live down that way. The manager had to empathy. Wisher me luck elsewhere.

As for the question about the driver that was wanting me to run a yellow light that quickly turns red in a busy intersection. He followed me into the parking light

So what it the legal course to take if no police were available? What if he had a gun?

As for the question about the driver that was wanting me to run a yellow light that quickly turns red in a busy intersection. He followed me into the parking light

So what it the legal course to take if no police were available? What if he had a gun?
You can play what-if all day long. If you find yourself getting into that type of situation often, then you need to take a close look at yourself. Beyond that, if it happens again, call the police before stopping in a parking lot.

Well for the question about the housing. I would like to know what legal rights if any I have?

Was turned down after my third attempt to move to a out of state apartment. I told them the roads down south would be bad due to ice snow. I used to live down that way. The manager had to empathy. Wisher me luck elsewhere.
It's a free country - you can't force someone else to rent to you.

what it the legal course to take if no police were available?

Gingerbread Man Strategy, RUN AWAY as fast as you can!!!!

What if he had a gun?

Your aggressor didn't possess, exhibit, or brandish a firearm.

Your hypo is flawed.

As long as his reason is that he won't rent to you based on being a protected class (race, religion, disabled, etc...), then he doesn't need a reason to refuse to rent to you.

Refusing to rent to someone who backed out of rentals multiple times sounds not only legal but an extremely good idea.

Back