Looking for a Lawyer

diana_

Jurisdiction
Texas
Single mom looking for lawyer that will allow a sensible payment plan. I'm trying to get custody of my child. I can not find anyone to take the case due to how dirty this situation has been since the start. I'm looking for strong, intelligent, not afraid of a legal fight, can catch a person in a lie type lawyer. Male or female doesn't matter. All I'm trying to do is keep my child safe restore peace back to my life. I'm tired of of being stalked and harassed by random people due to my abuser lies.

Reputable attorneys don't troll the internet seeking clients.

I suggest you search for ABUSED SPOUSE SUPPORT GROUPS.

Once you've identified four or five, reach out to them and seek their support, knowledge, and wisdom.

Many such support groups have arrangements with local attorneys to assist clients that find themselves in predicaments similar to yours.

Good luck.

Single mom looking for lawyer that will allow a sensible payment plan. I'm trying to get custody of my child. I can not find anyone to take the case due to how dirty this situation has been since the start. I'm looking for strong, intelligent, not afraid of a legal fight, can catch a person in a lie type lawyer. Male or female doesn't matter. All I'm trying to do is keep my child safe restore peace back to my life. I'm tired of of being stalked and harassed by random people due to my abuser lies.

State Bar of Texas | Home (texasbar.com)

Google "family law attorneys in (insert your state)." Also try looking for those who do free consultations.

When I first started looking for a divorce lawyer (a few months before I actually did leave) one lawyer who I told my story to said because there was DV involved, he'd waive the consultation fee he charged.

If you're in any FB mom groups in your area, you can post there asking people for recommendations of lawyers they have used. I have seen that in some mom groups I'm in. Or you can see the reviews on lawyers you look up in your area.

Back