Issues with Threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover

My brother has been having a hard time, he suffers from depression, and on Monday night he tried to overdose on some of his medicines. They took him to the hospital and made him stay there and talk with a psychiatrist and he got some new medicine. In the mean time, the psychiatrist told him that he needed to get rid of his roomate who was causing a lot of the stress on my brother.
So my mother went over there and kicked his roomate out. His roomate then went over to their mutual friends house, and has been telling them all sorts of stories. The mutual friend then gets on myspace and starts posting all these nasty comments about my brother. What a true friend she is, kick a man while he's down. Anyway, I see this and we go back and forth writing nasty comments to each other. I had to defend my brother. He was still in the hospital and had no way to defend himself.
So yesterday he gets out of the hospital and all hell breaks loose. He gets a knock on the door and these two men identify themselves as police officers. He lets them in and they proceed to trash his apartment, attack him,
and tell him to not mess with this family. When they leave, he calls the police and the police say that he's making it all up. Apparently this family is connected to the police force in this small east texas town. Here is the transcripts from the myspace page:

The threatener - Carrie
May 13 2008 9:55 PM

Comment Back - Send Message - Block User

This is Carrie!! I just wanted to let any of XXXXXX friends know in case he has any that he is a sell out piece of sxxt coward that will sell out even his so called best friends... Be carefull what you tell him he is a rat..

GO BACK TO MICHIGAN TEXAS DOSENT WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My comment to Carrie -

May 14 2008 9:27 PM

Carrie -Any of XXXXX real friends know the truth. You hear only one side of the story from a mooch and pathological liar, and then have the nerve to post this. Jim don't need friends like you who pxss on him while he is down. The truth will prevail, and you will owe him a huge apology.

One of my brother's friends comment to Carrie -
May 15 2008 9:47 AM

To this Carrie cxnt who has no idea who XXXXX is. I suggest that you keep your fxxxing mouth shut before we shut it for you. U have no idea what XXXXX has been through! XXXXX is a great man. I think that u are completely ignorant and that U truly need to be shot in the fxxxing head. Perhaps u are the one that should take their own life. U are worthless and fxxxing stupid.
Until you hear both sides and not just (roomate XXXXX) I suggest you fxck off!!!

The roomate's comment:

May 15 2008 5:21 PM

XXXXX,
I dont give a fxck what happened or what set it off. If there was a problem u should have said something. The only thing you ever said was i needed to buy some beer. I did, and you drank most of it. So be mad at me stay mad at me. I love you and nothing will change that. Im just glad I was there to save your life. Get the help you

Carrie's comment to me and my brother's friend:

May 15 2008 5:44 PM

I am not going on one side of this.. in case you don't know I live here and XXXXX is at my house everyother day and I know how he is.. He manipulates people so that they will do what he wants them too including his own mother.. XXXXX doesn't care about anyone who isn't doing something for him He talks all kinds of sxxt about (girlfriend XXXXX) behind her back and she is the only one here who cares about him but no one has the heart to tell her what he says!! XXXXX is Two faced and I have nothing for him.. and for (roomate XXXXX) he would have stood by XXXX threw anything but XXXXX didn't even have the balls to tell him to leave then only gives him two days to get out.. I don't whore with the blue hair come up here and show me whats up.. HAHA you cxnt nasty bitch.. I would love it!! We have all been threw a lot of sxxt!! My husband has been threw more than XXXXX could ever dream and he would still never fxck over his friends so that is no damn excuse.. Maybe if everyone would take their nipples out of XXXXX mouth he would own up to his mistakes and stop blaming everyone else.. IM DONE

My comment back to her, after talking with my brother on the phone. He told me what he wanted commented:

May 15 2008 6:54 PM

For some slut who has four kids by three different daddies, who talks to other men online while her husband is at work, and talks about sexual fantasies with the guy who lives with them to say that XXXXX is a bad person, obviously needs to look in the mirror, and realize she's no better than a piece of dog shit. Can't believe you allow a drug adict to live in the same house with children you "supposedly" care about.
Tip for you, keep you legs closed, it's too stinky in (XXXXXX town)!

Carrie's comment back to me:

May 15 2008 7:33 PM

XXXXX you don't even fXXXing know me and my kids don't have three dads you fXXXing whore oh oops your not a whore because no one would sleep with you ugly Mrs.Piggy lookin a$$. I don't know how you talked someone into actually Marring you but don't hate just because he refuses
dog faced kids with you.. I can't say I blame him though for not wanting to curse the world with some fXXXXd up kids.. Oh and don't be mad at (roomate XXXXX) just because your brother is a fxck up.. I guess I shouldn't be mad at you either. I can't exspect someone who was raised by a drunk piece of sxxt to actually know how to act.. If you feel comfortable hiding behind your computer you can always drive up here and have a face to face conversation with me.. Oh but im sure you are a back stabbing PXXSY just like your Brother.. runs in the family.. FXXK OFF CUNT YOU TALKING SXXT TO SOMEONE ELSE ISN'T GOING TO MAKE YOU SAD DEPRESSED LIFE ANY BETTER.

The roomate's comment:

May 15 2008 8:50 PM

everyone seems to have one problem here. everyone seems to think that me and XXXXX arent capable of working out whatever problems there are between ourselves. Yea (me XXXX) i smoke pot. I drink beer, and I even take pills. But I know not to overdo it. I drank maybe 5 or 6 a night, and havent smoked in over a month. My pills are prescription for my headaches and anxiety. anyhting else you wanna know. My life had nothing to do with what he did to HIMSELF. Hes been saying it for months, Unfortunatelly this incident happened the day before his appointment to get the help he needed. Now we can either be their to help HIM now, or keep fighting about this shit, and make it worse on him. Personnally if anyone has anyone to say call me. XXXXX when you see this remember to erase all the ones underneath it they're nothing and you need to take care of yourself. when you need help tell someone.

My comment back to Carrie:

May 15 2008 9:24 PM

Carrie - you can talk the sxxt but can't take it when comes back and hits you in the face. You started this by talking sxxt about my brother when he is down and did nothing to you. He is better off without friends like you. The comments I made before were from him because he hasn't gotten his computer back up. You surely have shown your true colors.

Carrie's comment back:

May 15 2008 9:45 PM

SHOWN MY TRUE COLORS??? FOR RESPONDING TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NO BALLS AND HAS TO ATTACK MY KIDS?? YOUR DAMN RIGHT YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY AND I GET PISSED OFF!! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY UNTIL YOU BITCHES ATTACKED MINE! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YA'LL PULL EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR A$$ BECAUSE I AM A DAMN GOOD MOTHER AND MY KIDS ARE VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YA'LL WAS TRUE!! SO YOUR SAYING THAT AGAIN XXXXX IS SO MUCH OF A BITCH THAT HE HAS TO HIDE BEHIND HIS SISTER? WELL IF XXXXX WANTS TO START SXXT WITH ME BRING IT ON BIG BOY!! YOU CUT OFF MY TV WOO FREAKIN HOO I WAS ONLY ON THE PHONE ABOUT 10 MIN TO GET IT ALL FIXED WHAT DO YOU GOT NOW?
CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A NUT AND A DANGER TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU I THINK IT IS ONLY FAIR THAT I LET JAMES KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING THE NIGHT YOU OD. ED ABOUT DUMPING THAT CIMICAL OUT AT WORK AND TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE UP THERE.. I CAN'T BE SURE NOW IF YOU WERE JUST JOKING OR NOT AND I DON'T FEEL SAFE WITH MY HUSBAND WORKING UP THERE WITH SOMEONE THAT IS SO UNSTABLE THAT THEY MIGHT JUST DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. WE WILL LET THEM DESIDE WEATHER YOU ARE SAFE TO BE THERE OR NOT!! MY ADVISE TO YOU JIM IS TO LEAVE MY FAMILY AND MY KIDS OUT OF

ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.. YOU KEEP ON MAKING THREATS ABOUT MY KIDS AND I WILL HAVE TO GET OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED.. YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FXXK UP AND LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF THIS BITCH..

My comment back:

May 15 2008 10:19 PM

We never attacked or threatened your kids. We were just pointing out a few of your character flaws. It's alright for you to come on the attack, but when someone actually fights back you cannot handle it. Obviously you have a short fuse and anger issues. Poor kids.
I would hate to grow up in a household like that!

So after this last one, my brother had me log in as him and block all these people and take them off his friends list. I am sure he has some nasty emails from them also.

Is there any legal action we can take here?

Whose MySpace page were these comments left on?

Unfortunately for your brother, people have a Constitutional right to behave like jackasses. Responding BACK to the comments then can be considered tacit approval of a continued exchange of words.

He can certainly speak to an attorney about a civil suit or the police about criminal charges, but I am not sure there is anything here. But, TX state law might make such an exhangce unlawful ... I can't see how it would, but it might.

- Carl

These were left on my brother's myspace page.

She is saying that we are threatening her kids, and I don't see where she gets this. We were just commenting on her, saying that she is an unfit mother, who slept around. I have no idea where she is getting this threatening her kids idea, would you have gotten that from what I wrote above?

Well I think my brother is going to get restraining orders. Unfortunately, his roomate and Carrie's husband all work with my brother. Maybe he can get transferred to another position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back