I'm 15...please help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxster121589

I am 15. I really want to move out of my house but I'm not sure if that is legal. My parents won't let me leave or set me up for adoption. I hate it here. Please help. What should I do and how do I get out of here??

You can't. Tough luck. Why do you hate it there? If you are being physically abused and can prove it, call CPS. Otherwise you would be considered a runaway if you were to leave.

I am 15. I really want to move out of my house but I'm not sure if that is legal. My parents won't let me leave or set me up for adoption. I hate it here. Please help. What should I do and how do I get out of here??

untill you are 18, you stay with your parents where you belong. you dont get to decide where and with whom to live with untill then.

I don't pretend to know anything about law but I can tell you that judging by the "I'm 15... HELP!!!" you are a bit dramatic, which is okay, I remember being 15.

However, your LOCATION says it all.

It's not a matter of being abused or mistreated. You likely couldn't go to (insert name here)'s house and that makes your parents the most evil people on the face of the earth right?

I WAS 15. I KNEW my parents were terrible people. Now, I know you posted a long time ago, but I hope you check back to know that all those years you spend disappointing them and hurting them... years later... you'll see that they were just scared they were going to lose you... and after you lose them... you'd give anything for one more day in the shoes of the miserable 15 year old girl with two healthy, loving parents.

Trust me.

I mentioned that. (as you can see in my previous comment...)

I am sure that the person who made the original post likely will never check back. However, maybe another 15 year old reaching out for "help" will stumble across it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back