I want to see my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith101884

My daughter's mother will not let me see my daughter even though the child support papers state that I am to have her a minimum of two weekends a month. The mother's reasoning is because i am not caught up on back child support and because she feels as though she has found a better daddy for my daughter. :mad: I admit I have not been up to date on my child support but I still feel as though I am entitled to see my daughter. :( It also upsets me because she never put my name on the birth certificate but yet I am still "paying" child support and can't even see her. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am desperate and iggnorant when it comes to "the law". PLEASE HELP!!!!!!:confused:

Just to be clear, are the "child support papers" you spoke of a payment arrangement that was entered by the Court (Court-ordered child support)? Are you behind on your child support payments due to a job loss, reduced income, etc. since the date you entered into payment arrangement? Was paternity ever an issue? I don't want to assume anything, so the more facts you can provide would greatly help us understand and assess your particular situation, then respond accordingly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back