i really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerf25

my son has been in foster care for almost three years and and i've done everything that csd has asked to get him back. csd is trying to terminate my rights and as of today, the foster parents who want to adopt my son just moved to another state with my son, i did not find out until friday evening and this is monday,now i don't get to see my son anymore on a weekly basis and my caseworker never told me anything in the four days that she knew when they were leaving......i need to know what i can do and if i have other rights....my parental rights have not been terminated nor did i relinquish.....i don't know what else i can do.....my attorney doesn't seem to be working for me....she is court appointed....i'm so very desparate.

is there anyone who can help me?

my son has been in foster care for almost three years and and i've done everything that csd has asked to get him back. csd is trying to terminate my rights and as of today, the foster parents who want to adopt my son just moved to another state with my son, i did not find out until friday evening and this is monday,now i don't get to see my son anymore on a weekly basis and my caseworker never told me anything in the four days that she knew when they were leaving......i need to know what i can do and if i have other rights....my parental rights have not been terminated nor did i relinquish.....i don't know what else i can do.....my attorney doesn't seem to be working for me....she is court appointed....i'm so very desparate.[

I don't want to know...

I don't want to know why you lost custody of your child because EVERY DAY I am appalled hearing case after case regarding the mistreatment of our youth. AND I can not believe that so many children are living in unhealthy homes when they so many LOVING families are looking to adopt children.

HOWEVER, In giving you the benefit of the doubt, I hope someone will help you and do need to ask, how old is your child? how is it that you were able to see your child weekly? and if old enough to understand, does your child appear to enjoy your visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back