Hit by car on electric longboard

Nobody said they weren't, except that I wasn't able to find any reference to skateboards specifically. Please let me know where you found the information that pertains specifically to skateboards.

Cars (vehicles) aren't allowed to travel on the sidewalk and aren't allowed to cross IN the crosswalk.

as far as the police I've talked to about the use of my board and the legality it falls under the same category as a regular longboard or human powered transport since it can be both. if im on the sidewalk its kicked but in the bike lane I use it powered

Please let me know where you found the information that pertains specifically to skateboards.

The state of Washington doesn't regulate what they call new mobility options and their emerging uses of right-of-ways. Instead, they leave it up to the local jurisdictions and cities to regulate them. The state does regulate them on CWU by statute.

The city of Seattle has regulations on the uses of these mobility options. An E-skateboard is regulated the same as a non-motorized skateboard.
E-skateboard

A skateboard with an electric-powered motor and small, handheld, wireless controller, often called a "boosted board."

20 mph

?

Electric-powered skateboards are not addressed in City or State code; treated as a regular skateboard.
http://clerk.seattle.gov/search/clerk-files/321312

The state of Washington doesn't regulate what they call new mobility options and their emerging uses of right-of-ways. Instead, they leave it up to the local jurisdictions and cities to regulate them. The state does regulate them on CWU by statute.

The city of Seattle has regulations on the uses of these mobility options. An E-skateboard is regulated the same as a non-motorized skateboard.

http://clerk.seattle.gov/search/clerk-files/321312
Your link has nothing to do with law.

Then maybe you didn't understand what you read in both links. You asked where I got the information I posted and I provided it to you.
Perhaps - but that just means it wasn't very clear what you were trying to say.
In any case, this is purely academic. The OP will want to see what the insurance company does in the end.

Back