Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyD1977

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I complained to a company about one of its employees, they sent email saying it was confidential and they needed senders permission to show I guess . But the lady went and told the person what I said and my name. Is this illegal?

Is this illegal?

Its most likely not illegal.

What about being OUTED worries you?

If I were you, I'd not waste any tears or fears about some uncivilized, discourteous, drone employed by a retailer.

You made your complaint, stand by it.

Not even remotely illegal. How do you imagine they're to fix the problem you complained about without telling the offender what was said?

Not even remotely illegal. How do you imagine they're to fix the problem you complained about without telling the offender what was said?

Umm without saying my name first off . But like I said I was just asking a question . I ain't worried about it really. I was reading the confidential email they was sending me and got on here to see if anybody knew.

So, the offending employee doesn't know who she said or did what to. "We had a complaint about x" and the employee knows who she said or did x too, and presto!

They didn't do anything to me , but all the people that go there during the day shouldn't have to worry about someone on heroin/fent nodding off or god knows what while they are putting needle in their are whike they are donating . I just thought the thing they sent when they replied that said everything I said was confidential unless the sender gave them permission. I'm not trying to debate or argue with you ,I just was wondering so I thought ppl on here would just say yes or no . I'm not a smart person but some of these ppl seems like they just want to make me look like an idiot for just asking a question

Your MEDICAL information is confidential unless you give written permission otherwise. Your complaint about the employee is not confidential. While sometimes it is possible to keep confidential the identity of the complainer, it isn't always possible, and even when the name of the complainer is not provided, the offending employee is often able to figure it out for themselves.

So there you are.

They didn't do anything to me , but all the people that go there during the day shouldn't have to worry about someone on heroin/fent nodding off or god knows what while they are putting needle in their are whike they are donating . I just thought the thing they sent when they replied that said everything I said was confidential unless the sender gave them permission. I'm not trying to debate or argue with you ,I just was wondering so I thought ppl on here would just say yes or no . I'm not a smart person but some of these ppl seems like they just want to make me look like an idiot for just asking a question

Do I understand correctly, you actually accused the phlebotomist of being on narcotics while on duty?

Your MEDICAL information is confidential unless you give written permission otherwise. Your complaint about the employee is not confidential. While sometimes it is possible to keep confidential the identity of the complainer, it isn't always possible, and even when the name of the complainer is not provided, the offending employee is often able to figure it out for themselves.

So there you are.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back