God help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtavares

Ex wants to modify divorce custody again. First he had supervised visitations, he then took me to court and won the modification so he can see her unsupervised 4hrs a day. My 8 yr old is a holiday child for him. Calls about her IF that once a month for about 2 min max on the phone. He remarried and is making our life a living hell now that he cannot have more children with her. He was abusive and used his military background to gain access to my daugher even though he molested his own sister when he was 13 and his sister was 8. I have an email that his own mother gave me telling me this and this did not even fly (he is military and all he had to do was show up in his BDU's and cry crocodile tears.
I have full custody and I have the right to establish primary (doesnt have a limitation to geographical area) residence. He is allowed to see her 4hrs a day which He does not use. Says it takes to long to get to my house. I live in the same City and about 15 minutes away. I am leaving to australia on a subclass 457 Visa (buisness visa)and told him of this back in Sept of 2006! I had to wait for passports and Aussie visa in which I just got word from them it was finalized on the 19th of april 2007. 7 months later!!!He knew about this the whole time since Sept 2006 and I called him today to notify him that we got granted the visa April 19 and will be leaving April 25 and he said I cannot go because he is going to take me go to court to try to modify the visitation or do whatever he can to keep me from going and I have to be here to get served..... Can he do this??? Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back