Getting paid to take care of individual

Nursey

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I have a person living with me for 30 years.
Her finances are managed by a court appointed agency.
I receive a check for room and board every month.
She is getting up in age and is requiring assistance with bathing dressing and grooming which I have not had to provide before.
I contacted the home health company I work for to provide services only to find they have no available staff. They would however pay me a reduced rate to provide services as a home health aide to care for her.
This agency is implying that since I get a check for room and board that I am already providing these services. I am being paid for room and board not personal care services.
I would like an opinion on what I should do I almost feel like they are accusing me of fraud. Am I able to provide care?

What you should do about what? Almost having a feeling?
Are you able to provide care? If you're asking if you are physically capable of it, then you need to determine that on our own. If you're asking if you are able to do it and get paid for it by the agency, then you need to speak to the agency.

I already know I'm physically capable.
The agency already approved me to provide care.
My question was if I can get paid to provide personal care. The financial institution seems to be implying that I am attempting to do something illegal.

I already know I'm physically capable.
The agency already approved me to provide care.
My question was if I can get paid to provide personal care. The financial institution seems to be implying that I am attempting to do something illegal.
What financial institution? You didn't say anything about a financial institution in your first post.

Actually I did. In the second line of the post.
I believe it says her finances are managed by a court appointed agency.

Actually I did. In the second line of the post.
I believe it says her finances are managed by a court appointed agency.
A "court appointed agency" doesn't automatically mean "financial institution". The agency has approved you. What is the problem?

Back