Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft First time offender in MS? What To expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello1234 said:
Well, I guess there is nothing much I can do right now since I know my parents don't have money and I don't think they will go through with anything until a court letter comes home. I know that I will have to take the classes and all the fines together including civil demand will probably add up to 1,000 dollars. Is there anyway you think that they would be able to take this off my record if I comply with all there rules? I know all the questions I ask will have an unknown answer, but any answer is fine. I'm really scared now.

What part of "free consultation" do you and your parents not undertstand!? Start calling Attorneys many offer such consultations! Your record can be kept clean if your county has an ACD, Diversion or the like program. the Attorneys i advise you to consult will have those answers

hello1234 said:
Oh yeah, if I'm on probation, that doesn't mean I have to wear an ankle bracelet right? Cause I'll still need to go to school and stuff and I was planning on getting a job. Will my age affect the trial too? and what can I expect the judge to ask me during trial? will they most likely take me to a juvenille court? or an adult court? and will there be a jury present?

Ankel bracelets are for home detention this wont apply to you. Your age will only impact you as far as you will like go to Family court or whatgever its called there not superior court (adult court). If you consult an Attorney as advised he will give you best advice on what (if anything) to tell Judge

Okay, thanks for the very informative information. Should we consult lawyers now or when we actually get the letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back