Father of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad0f3g1

Hello, a few years ago my ex and I lost our 2 girls over drugs, but fought CPS and won them back. Last year we seperated and my ex and 2 girls moved to Ohio were my father planned to help them out with a place to live. I have just found out that my father and ex are sleeping together. They are over 25 years different in age, they are both praticing alcoholics, I think she may be using again. They are also teaching my 2 girls to call him "DAD" and they are now. The other day my 2 yr old said "Mommy said your not our daddy anymore, our daddy lives with us now." If these are the things I know are happening I can't imagine what is happening that I don't know about and I'm scarred for my girls. Oh and they are evn planning to try and have a child together. This breaks my heart and I only want my children far away from those sick people. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Why haven't you filed for custody of the girls and why didn't you stop mom from moving? You fought CPS but it seems like the kids were better off somewhere else. You have to have solid proof mom is using drugs and I am not sure if her being sexually involved with the kids grandfather will make a difference or not. You need to fight to see your kids. You really need to see an attorney.

financial help

I live in Utah. I don't have any money to get an attorney, is their any type of program that can help financially?

I'm a grandfather and we need help to fight Ohio CPS I don't have any money to get an attorney, is their any type of program that can help financially?

BJs kids please stop spamming this forum, you have posted this on every thread. You will not find an attorney out here, start calling around. Open up the yellow pages or call your state bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back