False Cps

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr5030nx

Someone filed a false child abuse calm on me.
Cps came to my childs school and never told me about it. Then I got a notice on my door saying I had been accused. The calm is 100% false and I wanna find out who has accused me and I want to file charges & sue their pants off.

As CPS law, they are not able to give you information on who made the complaint. If this complaint goes to court, you could hire a lawyer and he/she could then find out who filed the complaint. However, I would keep my ears open in the mean time, as always the one who complains talks.

I hope that helps.

I am not a lawyer, but I always like to give my opinion.

As stated CPS will not give you that info and legally they cannot be forced to. Suing is premature at this point since you have no damages. Since the claim is "false" damages are unlikely

Someone filed a false child abuse calm on me.
Cps came to my childs school and never told me about it. Then I got a notice on my door saying I had been accused. The calm is 100% false and I wanna find out who has accused me and I want to file charges & sue their pants off.
They do not have to tell you that they are investigating, and depending on state law they likely do not have to tell you they spoke with your child.

So, did they really leave a notice on your door that said, "Mr./Miss sr5030nx, you have been accused of child abuse ..."?

Or, did they leave a card or a note asking you to contact them because they were looking in to a complaint?

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back