EX Bosses Harassment

lawquestions111

Jurisdiction
Ohio
I'm telling this in the third person, what was sent to me.

There is so much to this company the rabbit hole goes pretty deep.

So I worked for this company for about 13 years, I always was left alone in the back corner and basically forgotten about which I loved. About 3 years ago they kept taking money out of my check but not paying into my 401k. I kept asking every so many weeks to fix it and it was always the same story that I would get from them. "we are working on it"

I ended up telling the company I worked for that I was going to call the DOL which ended up putting in a investigation. The DOL put in the investigation the company started paying then they fired me.

The current team of bosses 3 guys are harassing me to work for free. Or say do the work and we will pay you after however they owe money from previous work I have already done. so I know I'm probably not going to get paid.

It got so bad they started saying they will sue me if work isn't done for free. Then finally after so many angry text messages from them and they kept on saying they are going to sue. I said I can no longer do this anymore. So I blocked them, then after that I found out from someone else on the inside that they are going to make up lies about me and call the cops if work isn't done for free.

Basically these are some of the worst people I have ever worked for and once they think they don't need you then they really hammer down. They would hire people in the past not pay them or they would pay with credit card and do charge backs, or Photoshop stuff and do blackmail, sell stuff to people take cash then come back later and say the person that they sold stuff to never paid them.

Any thoughts on what sort of evidence I need? Or maybe should I start looking at one those things where they must stay away at 30 feet at all time? Or any other thoughts? (I really just want nothing to do them.)

Last edited:
The current team of bosses 3 guys are harassing me to work for free. Or say do the work and we will pay you after however they owe money from previous work I have already done. so I know I'm probably not going to get paid.

If I have any doubts about anything or anyone, I always heed that warning!!!!

Perhaps, you might do so, too.

It got so bad they started saying they will sue me if work isn't done for free. Then finally after so many angry text messages from them and they kept on saying they are going to sue. I said I can no longer do this anymore. So I blocked them, then after that I found out from someone else on the inside that they are going to make up lies about me and call the cops if work isn't done for free.

Threats are often vapid and empty.

What you recite would certainly qualify as BOTH "vapid & empty", otherwise LAUGHABLE.

By the way, forced work ABSENT pay is slavery.

Slavery has been outlawed in the USA effectively from December 18, 1865 FORWARD, AFTER the 13th Amendment was adopted as part of the United States Constitution. The amendment officially abolished slavery, effectively making slavery illegal, and immediately freeing more than 100,000 enslaved people, toiling away for free Kentucky to Delaware to Florida, to Texas, in all US States and Territories.

Any thoughts on what sort of evidence I need?

According to your recitations herein, you already possess the required evidence.

You could take that evidence to the DOL, law enforcement, your state or federal elected officials, the various news media operations, or a local attorney you've vetted and who'll be repressing you going forward.

If I have any doubts about anything or anyone, I always heed that warning!!!!

Perhaps, you might do so, too.

Threats are often vapid and empty.

What you recite would certainly qualify as BOTH "vapid & empty", otherwise LAUGHABLE.

By the way, forced work ABSENT pay is slavery.

Slavery has been outlawed in the USA effectively from December 18, 1865 FORWARD, the 13th Amendment was adopted as part of the United States Constitution. The amendment officially abolished slavery, and immediately freed more than 100,000 enslaved people, from Kentucky to Delaware.

According to your recitations herein, you already possess the required evidence.

You could take that evidence to the DOL, law enforcement, your state or federal elected officials, the various news media operations, or a local attorney you've vetted and who'll be repressing you going forward.

I just wanted to note I edited this a bit after. This is for another person I know and I said we should at least reach out to someone because they sound like nothing more than a bunch of bully's. Thank you I will let them know.

After seeing a few things and text messages I was amazed myself. Also this person showed me some evidence of charge backs too. I asked them why did you keep working there. And they said for the they never knew all other stuff this was going on. Also the partners that own this business are moving there assets into another company name too. For example the buildings they own have already been moved into other company names too. And there are other employees that were never paid out on there 401k.

This person just wants to be left alone at this point and time doesn't want anything in return.

The guy just wants to be left alone by those 3 guys, but thank you I will let him know that too. Someone did mention to to him that he could sue due to his 401k getting messed up too, but he doesn't want to bother with that either.

The guy just wants to be left alone by those 3 guys, but thank you I will let him know that too. Someone did mention to to him that he could sue due to his 401k getting messed up too, but he doesn't want to bother with that either.

Once he or she chooses to ignore the "crooks", he or she has reached the goal desired.

As far I can, he or she isn't ready for Nirvana, because she or he keeps returning to her/his harassers.

Back